Chapter 14 : Solution

"Y/N!" Lena screamed . She ran next to the unconscious girls body and intertwined her fingers with Y/n's cold ones . Angela appeared beside Lena and inspected Y/n . "Not good , a concussion , multiple broken bones and a severe injury in her abdomen." Angela says . Soldier comes from behind the two and carry Y/n into the dropship . "What about Doomfist?" Genji asks . "He is confirmed dead , she really did a number on him." Angela says .

Everyone boards the dropship and jet to back to the Overwatch base . Angela was trying her hardest with whatever there was in the ship to keep you breathing . "Stay with me love." Lena whispers . It felt like centuries before they had arrived back at the base . "LUCIO!" Soldier called for the DJ . He gasped at the sight and went to them . "What happened?" he asks . "No time to explain . Speed boost." Soldier ordered .

The DJ nodded and played his speed boost song at max . Soldier , Angela , Lucio and Lena get to the medical wing and heal Y/n immediately . Everyone except Angela got out the room as Angela heals her . Lena was pacing back and forth , non-stop , worried for Y/n's condition . After hours of waiting , Angela came out of the door an unreadable expression on her face . "So?" Lena asks anxiously .

"I managed to heal all her wounds but she's still in a coma . In other words , she'll live." Angela says . Everyone let out a sigh of relief . "Can we see her?" Lena asks . "Go ahead." Angela gestures her to go in . Lena walks in and felt her eyes brim with tears . Y/n was on the hospital bed , so fragile . "I'm so glad your okay love." Lena sobs . She sits down on the chair beside her bed and holds Y/n's hand .

"Thanks for saving me love . Again . I know you probably can't hear me , but if you do , I love you and please wake up soon." Lena says . Hana , Mei , Genji and all the other agents wish Y/n and comfort Lena . Y/n really was someone important to them . "She'll wake up soon." Hana comforts the Brit . "I'm scared . I don't want to lose her." Lena sighs . "Dying isn't the only way to lose someone you love." McCree says . "What do you mean?" Lena asks . "I'm just worried . I swear , if you hurt her by seeing someone else I'm going to lose a screw." McCree said . Out of all the agents , McCree and Y/n had the closest friendship . Both of them seeing each other as siblings , seeing as they no longer have any relatives . Besides Y/n's uncle ofcourse .

"I'm sorry Lena . Its just that I'm worried . I just want to make sure you don't break her heart." McCree sighs . "I won't." Lena smiles . "I just hope she wakes up soon." Lena says , looking at Y/n's sleeping figure .

*Time skip*

Its been days , weeks and Y/n still hasn't awaken . Lena was getting less and less happier . Her happy personality gone . Lena had just come back from a successful mission and she didn't even smile . She walked to her dorm to freshen up . She put on comfortable clothes , getting herself ready to go visit Y/n , again . She was about to leave until she spotted a picture of her and Y/n .

Y/n had her arm wrapped around Lena's shoulder with a smile plastered on her face . Lena missed her embrace . She missed her face , her beautiful black eyes that would shine at night and she missed her voice . Lena couldn't take it , she let out a few sobs and wiped her tears . She wiped the last few tears and walked to thr medical wing . It was silent , no one was smiling nor were they laughing . Without Y/n , nothing felt the same anymore .

Lena reached Y/n's room and opened the door to see Angela checking up on her . "Ah , Lena . Your here , I'm almost finished , just give me a moment." Angela said . "Yeah , take as long as you want love." Lena said . Her voice was dull and empty , like she wasn't her real self . Well she really wasn't . "Its going to be okay . Just hope she'll wake up soon." Angela gives a sad smile before exitting the room . Lena stares at Y/n just hoping she would wake up .

"I don't know when your going to wake up baby , but I hope soon." Lena sniffles . "I can barely sleep at night anymore without your hugs , your kisses , your everything." Lena found herself crying . The pain in her heart was to much . She needed a distraction . She got up and left hearing someone call her name but she ignored it .

Lena walked around the streets , hands in her pocket . She came across a coffee shop and went in there . She ordered a cup of coffee and stared out the window . She was broken out of her thoughts when she heard a voice she never thought she'd hear again . "Lena?" the voice said . Lena turned around to see her ex-girlfriend Emily . "Emily?" Lena says . "Hey ? How long has it been?" Emily gives the Brit a hug . Emily and Lena had dated for awhile before she even met Y/n but she broke things of with after seeing her true personality .

They pulled away and stood their awkwardly . "Uh , Lena do you think I can talk to you?" Emily asks . Lena nods and gestures her to sit down . "Lena , look I'm so sorry . I've been really down ever since you left and I've changed I swear . Please , just give me one more chance." Emily practically begs . Lena was shocked . She shook the thoughts out of her head , thinking about Y/n .

"I-I can't . I s-should really get going." Lena stood up and tried to leave . But she felt a hand pull her wrist . "Emily , I can-" Lena was cut off by a pair of lips on hers . Her eyes widen as multiple thoughts blew up on her head . But , she returned the kiss .

This was one of the hardest chapters I had to write because personally I don't like Emily . She's fine but I meh . Anyways . See ya !!
-Canine🐾