Chapter 10 : New Start

Ever since Lena and Y/n had confessed to one another . Life for Y/n was more simple , more enjoyable . She thought after her uncle left her side , all that laid in front of her was sorrow and sadness . Y/n knew this would cause her to have a weakness to enemies but she doesn't care . She will protect Lena , her weakness until her last breath .

Lena and Y/n would always worry for each  other on the battlefield but they promised to come back . Winston had invented new inventions in the mean time too . Y/n assisting him . Together , they made a spare chronal accelerator , and one in every dropship as Y/n's request in case Lena's current one breaks in combat . They even made a chronal bracelet . Essentially , a bracelet that acts like the chronal accelerator that anchors Lena into the present , minus the time blinking and rewind abilities .

Y/n on the other hand had made massive changes . Her fighting skill tripled after having duels with almost every single agent of Overwatch . With the help of Winston amd Torbjorn , Y/n's dual pistols were modified . The bullets were more silent and deadly . Suiting her more .

Winston and Athena made Y/n a new dagger

Winston and Athena made Y/n a new dagger . Which will look like handle and the blade will come out when the user wants it too , making it easier ti bring it around and harder for enemies to detect them .

 Which will look like handle and the blade will come out when the user wants it too , making it easier ti bring it around and harder for enemies to detect them

Y/n's scythe had no changes , her scythe already being a deadly weapons and perfect for assassinations . Y/n's gear on the other hand has been upgraded . Made to hide her identity better and make her really earn the name Scorpion .

 Made to hide her identity better and make her really earn the name Scorpion

A/N Your a girl though so just imagine that

The suit was made to withstand a lot of hits , extreme temperatures and so on . It was like Genji's robot figure , just not apart from you .

Y/n and Lena were returning from a movie date until D.Va and Mei showed up . "Hey lovebirds ! Want to have a sleepover?" Hana asked . Y/n and Lena glanced at each other for a moment before answering . "Sure . Lets go then loves." Lena said . Hana and Mei cheered before leading you to Hana's room . Inside , the TV was on , showing Rainbow Six Siege , bean bags and snacks . "Woah , its clean for once?" Y/n joked earning a punch in the arm from Lena . "Hey ! Its clean sometimes." Hana pouted . "Alright , alright . Your right." Y/n chuckled . All four of them plopped down onto the bean bags , Y/n and Lena sharing one .

"Please stop , we know were lonely." Hana rolled her eyes playfully . Y/n stuck her tongue out and continued owning players in Rainbow Six Siege . "Y/n ! Stop stealing my kills!" Hana whined . Y/n had been three steps ahead of enemy team and knowing their plans and strategies . "Y/n how many kills?" Hana asked . "I don't know." Y/n shrugged as Hana groaned .

They played multiple rounds , Hana making a mess by stuffing hands full of Doritos in her mouth . "Hana you made a mess." Y/n laughed as she stood up from her place . "I have a tendency to do it when in serious game plays." Hana said in her defense . "Yeah okay." Y/n stretched . Y/n's shirt lifted up slightly and a preview of her stomach . Lena was staring until she noticed Hana laughing . "What?" Lena asked clearly confused . "You've been staring at Y/n's stomach for like five minutes." Mei giggles .

Lena blushes and tries to hide her face . "Stop!" Lena says still embarassed . "No worries , babe." Y/n said wrapping her arm around the Brit . "Its normal." Y/n says . "Alright , now I'm getting tired." Mei yawned . "Sleeping it is . Just give me minute , I have to get somethings in my room." Y/n says standing up . "Alright love . Don't take to long." Lena said as Y/n walked out the door . Y/n walks through the halls to her room . She walked in and took her clothes and some soap of hers . She was about to leave when she caught a glimpse of a picture she loved dearly .

It was picture of her parents , herself and her uncle . Its been so long since Y/n had seen her uncle . She just hoped he would one day change . She looked at the picture of them together with a sad expression . Her uncle was holding Y/n up in the air and her parents smiling and laughing . She sighed feeling a few tears in her eyes . She wiped them and put down the frame . She hoped it would all turn out okay back then , but it didn't . A new start it is Y/n thought .

Her life now was different . No more hiding or fighting mercenaries for the sake if surviving . No more Talon . Now she was in Overwatch , she has people to call family and she has Lena . Y/n smiled at the thought and walked back to Hana's room . "Your quick." Hana said sarcastically . "Hey , I have things to get okay." Y/n says . "Go ahead and change and shower if you want in the bathroom . I might have gotten Doritos on you while we played." Hana says .

Y/n rolls her eyes playfully and heads into the bathroom . She opened the door and started to take a quick shower . Once she was done , she switched it off and started changing . She had just finished putting on her shirt and underwear when all of a sudden she felt someone push her back and smash their lips onto hers . She opened her eyes to see who it was and it was Lena . Y/n responded and they pulled away .

"Don't do that . I need to make sure its the right person or else I might be cheating on you." Y/n chuckles . "Nah , I trust you that you won't , love . Now quickly change , I need someone to keep me warm." Lena says then leaves . Y/n puts on her sweat pants and gets out and lays down beside Y/n . "Night Y/n." Lena said . "Night." Y/n said before sleep took over them .

A new start

Two updates in a day but this one was pretty short in my opinion but whatever . More updates yet to come . See ya !!
-Canine🐾