Chapter 51

Third person Pov.

The one who saved is Gamma.

"G-Gamma…" Yuni said with wide eyes.

"Hime-sama!" Nosaru yelled.

"We're here to protect you!" Tazaru yelled.

"Nosaru… Tazaru!" Yuni yelled.

"Black Spell? Didn't they die when the Merone Base was teleported?" Kikyo ask.

"Boo, why are these twerps getting on our way?" Bluebell whined.

"Wh-What's going on?" Tsuna ask.

"It's… It's Gamma!" Gokudera yelled.

"Who are they?" Haru ask.

"If they saved Yuni-chan, are they on our side?" Kyoko ask.

"No, they're Black Spell…" Gokudera said.

"Are you okay, Hayato-nii?" Fuuta ask while carrying Shoichi.

"Yeah…" Gokudera said.

"So are they enemies?" Ryohei ask.

"I don't think so…" Serena said.

"Eh? What do you mean, Serena-san?" Gokudera ask.

"I believe that they're here to help Yuni." Serena said.

"She's right because since Black Spell was originally the Giglionero Family, and she was their boss." Shoichi said.

"I see… They escaped when Merone Base was teleported to bide their time in Namimori for the right opportunity." Reborn said.

"I apologize for arriving so late, Hime." Gamma said.

"Don't worry… I'm just glad you're all safe. I'm sorry, I…" Yuni tearing up.

"Oh, we'll talk later." Gamma said.

Torikabuto came back.

"What are you doing, Torikabuto?! Take Yuni back!" Bluebell yelled.

"You should already know all of Gamma's tricks. I'm sure you can handle him alone." Riza (Freya) said.

Torikabuto nod.

"Just bring it! I've been waiting for a true battle to the death!" Tazaru yelled.

"This is great, aniki! We no longer belong to the Millefiore's Black Spell! I'm Nosaru and I belong to the Giglionero Family!" Nosaru yelled.

Nosaru and Tazaru tried to hit Torikabuto but he was too fast to him. Torikabuto went past the two and defeated them.

"Nosaru! Tazaru!" Yuni yelled.

Gamma gritted his teeth.

"Elettro Volpi!" Gamma yelled.

Then his two box weapons went towards to Torikabuto. But Torikabut deflected them.

"What?!" Gamma's yelled.

Torikabuto's are are chainsaws.

"Damn it!" Gamma yelled and lit his lightning flame making a shield.

"O-ho. That weak ring won't do you any good." Kikyo said.

"It certainly yields less power that the Mare Rings you took me. But my resolve burns just as brightly as yours." Gamma said.

"Gamma…" Yuni said.

"I'll do whatever it takes to protect our princess!" Gamma yelled and then his shield got bigger. Torikabuto is flying towards to them but was punched in the has and vanished.