Chapter 26

Guys, it's the author. I'm sorry that I'm going to skip the battle I'm just gonna go that they finally reached Irie Shoichi. I'm sorry!!! 😢😢😭😭

Serena Pov

After I blacked out, I trapped with the other except Tsuna. Irie Shoichi and the Cervello girls is with him.

"10th! Did we get caught?!" Gokudera yelled.

"That's the Cervello women! Why they're here?!" I ask/yelled.

"You're life is in my hands. I want to talk, so behave won't you." Irie Shoichi said.

"Irie Shoichi!!!" Tetsuya yelled.

"Damn you..." Gokudera said getting his box but it wasn't there.

"Resistance is futile. I've taken all your Rings and Box Weapons." Irie Shoichi said.

"Tch." I tched.

"What!!!" Gokudera yelled.

"What is going on here?!" Tetsuya ask/yelled.

"Urgh... Sawada..." I turned and saw Lal in pain.

"Don't mind us! You must destroy the device!" Lal shouted.

"That's right, 10th!!! The round device!!! If you destroy that we might be able to return to the past!!!" Gokudera shouted.

"Don't!" Chrome said.

"Don't do it!" I shouted.

"Why you two! Did this situation Lal you two want to lose both of your life or something?!" Gokudera yelled.

"No! If you destroy the device we will still die! Isn't that right, Irie Shoichi?!" I ask/yelled.

"As suspected from the strongest Snow Vongola Guardian. Inside in this device..." Irie Shoichi paused and the round device is opening.

"It's opening!" Gokudera yelled.

"Those who disappeared while being switched with you... are your future selves." Irie Shoichi said.

Everyone is surprised.

"Although what were seeing right now is a holographic image, they're actually disassembled to molecular state and preserved inside." Irie Shoichi said.

"Wha-What is going on?! But ourselves from this time..." Gokudera said.

"They were supposed to have gone with the ten year bazooka's effect!!!" Tetsuya shouted.

"That's right. In reality, someone shot by the ten year bazooka should switch between their ten years later and present day form. However, this device managed to keep your future here before they went up the past. I'd your selves from this time went to the past they would do unnecessary things and caused a disturbance in the 8^3 policy." Irie Shoichi said.

"8^3... policy... If he knows about the ten year bazooka... no way..." Gokudera said.

"The one who shot the ten year bazooka and send us to this time, was it you?" Reborn said and he is a hologram.

"If course. The me of ten years ago could use this time's box weapons and technology, so I shot you with the ten year bazooka. For example, by being exposed to Anti-8^3, we managed to restrict the Arcobaleno's movements." Irie Shoichi said.

"And that's how I was paralyzed at that time." Reborn said.

"But..." Tsuna said while his Dying Will Flame are gone.