Chapter 40

Third person Pov.

The Millefiore base.

"Time to awaken…"

"Time to destiny…"

"The promised time…"

The man with a mask with the Funeral Wreaths said.

"Torikabuto has given… Torikabuto has given the time! Zakuro! Kikyo! Riza! It's time! It's time! Time to fight!" Daisy yelled while holding a doll.

"O-ho." Kikyo said.

"Idjit." Zakuro said.

The woman with a hood on named Riza stayed silent.

"What to do? I'm getting all excited! Will I kill ten thousand today? A hundred thousand?" Daisy keep asking himself.

Kikyo stand up.

"Calm down, Daisy." Kikyo said, then walked up to him.

"Huh?" Daisy ask.

"Our opponents are few in number this time. I heard from Byakuran-sama that this is a ceremony of sorts." Kikyo said.

"Really? I'm so disappointed." Daisy said.

"Then let us go to Byakuran-sama. He has been eagerly awaiting this day." Kikyo said.

Zakuro and Riza walked towards to Kikyo.

"Woo-hoo! It worked! Hey! Lookie lookie! I've got lots of muscle now!" Bluebell said while showing her "muscles."

"That wouldn't be considered muscles, Idjit." Zakuro said.

"What's that, Zakuro?! These are muscles! I worked out!" Bluebell yelled.

"The way you're glaring… It's clear that you're nearsighted, wacko girl." Zakuro said.

"Who are you calling wacko girl, you knucklehead?! Say that again and I'll crack your skull head! Kikyo! Riza! You need to tell them that too! My heart is completely broken!" Bluebell yelled

"O-ho. Zakuro is giving you trouble because he's jealous of how cute you are." Kikyo said.

"In your dreams, Idjit." Zakuro said.

"You're a girls, Bluebell, so you should start keeping your legs together." Riza said.

Bluebell keep her legs together.

"Stupid, lousy Zakuro. I'll make you respect me!" Bluebell yelled

Then, they heard a chuckle and they turned and saw Byakuran holding a bag of marshmallow.

"You guys are always having fun. Hey." Byakuran said and ate a marshmallow.

Everyone put their thumb, index, middle finger on their chin.

"O-ho. I didn't expect you to grace us with your presence, Byakuran-sama." Kikyo said.

"But of course. I'm a player this time, just like you guys. See? I'm wearing a matching uniform." Byakuran said.

"Looking hot, Byakuran!" Bluebell yelled.

"Show some respect, Idjit!" Zakuro yelled.

"We, the real seven Funeral Wreaths, are honored to stand by your side on the battlefield. However, there shouldn't be any need for you to dirty your own hands. We may missing a member at the moment, but as humanity's strongest chosen warriors, bearing the greatest Mare Rings ever, and ultimate Box Weapon. We serve you, the devil." Riza said.

In Vongola Base.

Serena Pov.

Today is the battle. Leon made us suits. I changed first sky no one could see me naked. Everyone have a matching suits except me.