Chapter 25

Serena Pov

Everyone is sleeping suddenly there was an explosion. Everyone went out of there room and everyone changed their clothes. I was already awake because I knew this was going to happen and I was  wearing that is on the top and I put on my headphones that we can talk to each other when we are separated. I went out of my room and run with the others.

"It's an enemy raid." Reborn said through the headphones.

"It seems like the Millefiore troops have invaded the storage room that's two kilometres away. Looks like it's a considerable force." Gianini said through the headphones.

"Hibari has already gone to meet them." Reborn said.

They were surprised except me and I just smirk.

"Hibari-san! There are too many enemies. It'll be impossible by himself! We have to go there too." Tsuna said.

"We must not! If we don't that, it would be pointless for Hibari to be there." Ryohei said and just got here.

"A great number of Millefiore's troops have assembled there. By having Hibari gave them all by himself, there will be fewer troops outside and at their hideout." Reborn said.

"But..." Tsuna said.

We stopped running and looked at Tsuna.

"If you want to repay Hibari for his actions, make the raid a success." Reborn said.

"No way..." Tsuna said.

"What are you doing? Don't lose sight of your own role!" Lal yelled.

"You know how strong Hibari is, don't you, Tsuna?" I ask.

He looked at me with a worried look.

"I have a signal from our surveillance points above ground! The coast is clear! 10th! Right now, you can take Hatch F and use route 312 straight to the enemy's hideout!" Gianini said.

"Tsuna!" Reborn shouted.

He hesitate.

"I understand! Hibari-san... I'm counting on you. Open it please, Gianini!" Tsuna yelled.

We started running.

"Roger! Hatch F, open!" Gianini said.

Time skip

We went to the Namimori Shopping Mall and went to the underground car park. We stopped and saw Bianchi.

"You can enter from the duct in here." Bianchi said.

"Okay, let's go!" Lal said and then went to the ducts.

We are crawling inside the ducts.

"We're already inside the enemy's hideout. If you make a slight mistake, it'll be the end of us. Don't panic, stay calm and make haste." Lal said.

"I never expected we'd be doing things like in the movies." Yamamoto said.

"What an easy-going guy..." Gokudera muttered.

"But it really does feel that way..." Tsuna said.

Then, Lal stopped crawling and saw two ways.

"To the left." Lal said.

Then, we continue crawling and then, there was blocking in our way. Lal put out a screwdriver and releasing the screws without a sound.

"The third floor underground point for us to enter... if we carry on, we'll arrive at the second main hangar." Lal said.