Chapter 24

Serena Pov

We are in the kitchen feeding the cat with milk.

"Aww~ a little cat." Kyoko said.

"It's so cute." Haru said.

"I'm sorry, 10th! I destroyed the wall of the reference room during my training." Gokudera said while bowing in 90 degree angle.

"For the record, the only thing that you can destroy a wall that is in the training room." I said.

"Why were you training in the reference room? More importantly, this cat... is it really a storm weapon box?" Tsuna said to Gokudera.

"I prefer to start my training from pencil to paper... but, I accidentally let this guy out... I wanted to put him back inside the box, but he resisted and came scratching me." Gokudera said.

"In that case, you could have simple extinguished the flames on the ring. Since box weapons cannot move without the flames." Fuuta said.

"I know that. But... when I was about to cut off the flames, he gave me a pain-looking face..." Gokudera said while scratching his head and blushing.

"Gokudera is attached to that cat." I muttered in surprised.

"I've never heard a box weapons that can eat human food though..." Fuuta said.

"Really?! He was chewing on everything so I thought he might be hungry..." Gokudera said.

"I guess I should return him to the box... he's not much use as a weapon either..." Gokudera said.

Then, the cat started attacking Gokudera.

"Never mind, they're not attached at all." I muttered while sweatdroping.

"Well done, Hayato. On skipping your training, and looking after your new pet." Bianchi said after she came here.

"Bianchi!" Tsuna shouted.

"That's none of your business. I've already understood the sistema C.A.I." Gokudera said.

Bianchi is surprised.

"How would you like to test it out?" Gokudera ask while glaring.

I smirked.

'Not bad, Gokudera.' I thought.

Tsuna and the girls are confused of what Gokudera said. Then, Ryohei came.

"Ohhh! There you are!" Ryohei shouted.

"We need to discuss the next..." he  paused when he saw the girls.

"Um... sumo wrestling tournament! Come to the briefing room!" Ryohei lied except the last sentence.

"Sumo wrestling again..." Kyoko said.

We went to the briefing room.

"A blueprint of the Millefiore's hideout?!" Tsuna yelled.

"Yeah. Several files containing information about the enemy were uploaded to the server in Hibari's hideout. They appear to be a blueprint of the enemy's hideout, and data on the installations inside." Ryohei said.

"Take a look." Ryohei said.

We looked at the blueprint.

"If this blueprint is real, it's quite impressive feat. But, who could have done such a thing?" Reborn ask.

"It's just a possibility, but... don't you think that it could be Mukuro?" Tsuna ask.

"Indeed, the man's style of not directly helping the Mafia is certainly typical of him. But, the file transmission was cut off at about two o'clock." Ryohei said.