Chapter 18

Third person Pov

Kyoya's hedgehog went back to the box and Tsuna and Lal went to Kyoya.

"What took you, Sawada Tsunayoshi?" Kyoya ask.

"Hibari-san!" Tsuna yelled and started to look for Serena, Gokudera and Yamamoto.

"Serena Jewel DeCastro, Yamamoto Takeshi and Gokudera Hayato are in those woods." Kyoya said.

Tsuna went to the woods saw them.

"Nee-chan! Gokudera-kun! Yamamoto!" Tsuna yelled while running towards us.

"Shh!" I shh him.

He stopped running.

"Don't worry, I take care their injuries and they are sleeping right now." I said.

Gokudera and Yamamoto head was on my lap.

"And who are you?" I ask the man with a weird hair.

"Kusakabe Tetsuya, I'm Hibari's subordinate." Tetsuya said.

"Nee-chan, your not hurt." Tsuna said.

"Gokudera told me not to interfere and you know why I didn't wanna fight Gamma with Kyoya." I said.

Time skip

Serena Pov

Tetsuya and Tsuna carried Gokudera and Yamamoto. There's an entrance in front of us and it opened showing Reborn.

"Ciaossu!" Reborn said.

"Reborn! Why is Reborn here?" Tsuna ask.

"Our facility and your hideout are connected, even though we've never opened this door in order to maintain secrecy." Tetsuya said.

"It's a system that suits Hibari since he hates being in groups." Reborn said.

We put Gokudera and Yamamoto to the infirmary and I was in Yamamoto infirmary.

"I said a lot of things to Gokudera that I shouldn't have. I'll have to apologize to him later." Yamamoto said.

I smiled.

"You better get some rest, Yamamoto. You will do your training when your injuries are healed." I said.

"Hai. Serena-san." Yamamoto said.

I left Yamamoto's infirmary and I went to Gokudera's infirmary.

"Hey, are you through? I need to talk to you." Kyoya said while coming in.

"Hibari-san!" Tsuna yelled.

"Hibari! Why are you here?" Gokudera ask and went in pain.

"Don't move, Gokudera. And he also saved you both." I said.

"I didn't set out to save you, though. That woman was the one who stopped that guy who almost kill you. And I didn't like that guy." Kyoya said.

Gokudera looked at me.

"I didn't defeat Gamma, Hibari wasn't there one who defeated him while I was take caring both of your injuries." I said.

"I wanted to see you, Hibari." Reborn said.

"Same here, infant." Kyoya said.

"W-What did you need to talk about, Hibari-san?" Tsuna ask.

Then, Gianini came.

"Excuse me." Gianini said.

We looked at him.

"May I have moment?" Gianini ask.