Chapter 43

Third person Pov.

The spikes were falling by the attack.

"Not bad, Tsunayoshi-kun, Serena." Dino said.

"Vongola Primo's cloak! Neve Primo's armor and staff!" Basil yelled.

"Yeah. Tsuna used the Sky-class harmony and Serena used the Snow-class protect factor to turn those sea snakes into stone and render their attacks useless." Reborn said.

"I'm so relieved, Tsuna-kun, Serena-san." Kyoko said.

"My heart was about to stop." Haru said.

"Tsuna-san and Serena-san's are amazing! So cool!" I-Pin said.

"Lambo-san want those cool things! Gimme, Tsuna! Serena-nee!" Lambo yelled.

The Millefiore.

"Hmm? A Box Animal becoming a weapon?" Byakuran ask.

"Byakuran, what's that? What's going on?" Bluebell ask.

"It means that the Vongola has been doing some thinking of their own." Byakuran said.

"Huh, I don't get it." Bluebell said.

"They'll let us have some fun. It doesn't get more boring than a one-sided game." Byakuran said.

The battle.

Tsuno's cloak turn back to Natsu and Serena's armor and staff turn back to butterflies. Serena's hair turn back to black and she is wearing her clothes before.

"Thank you, Natsu." Tsuna said and Natsu is on his shoulder.

"Grazie, le mie farfalle." Serena said to her butterflies. (Thank you, my butterflies.)

"Now it's our turn." Tsuna and Serena said at the same time.

"Pitiful…" Torikabuto said.

"That'd be you." Tsuna and Serena said while flying towards them. (They're flying with their flames.)

Time skip.

They both but Torikabuto and he went through the hardened building and ground. The others were awed and the girls were surprised. Reborn, Dino, and the three Mafia Queens smirked. They extinguished their flames and went back to the airbike because Shoichi told them to.

The others.

"Always assume the worst possible conditions. Not bad, Shoichi." Reborn said.

"Yeah." Dino said.

The three Mafia Queens nod.

The battle.

There was an enemy approaching in Yamamoto position. Then their are tree roots coming out of the ground and trapping Yamamoto leg and hit his arm by making his katana threw to the ground. Then arrow roots was coming toward him and he dodge them. His enemy was the other Mist named Saru. Saru was Genkishi, Yamomoto lost to him before.

"Genkishi!" Yamamoto yelled.

The other three Guardians were surprised what Yamamoto yelled through the headphones.

"Impossible… Didn't Tsunayoshi-kun defeat Genkishi?" Shoichi ask.

The others.

Kira (Athena) were surprised to see Genkishi and she was gritting her teeth.

"Genkishi." Kira (Athena) said while gritting her teeth.

"Wh-Who is that dangerous-looking person?" Haru ask.