Chapter 23

Third person Pov

"Five more days!!!" Tsuna yelled.

"That's right. This is the strategy that the heads of Vongola and alliance families have decided on. We should also work in concert with them, and do our part in the strategy." Ryohei said.

"But, if we miss this chance, there's no telling when we'll be ready to make an effective strike against the Millefiore again." Ryohei said.

"The enemy could find our hideout anytime, too. The faster we do this, the better." Lal said.

"But... somehow... This is like war between the Mafia. For us to take part in something like this... Doesn't it contradict our original objective?" Tsuna ask.

"Our objective was to take down Irie Shoichi, right? It concurs completely." Lal said.

"But..." Tsuna said.

"Now that Ryohei has brought Chrome here, you've also cleared the first condition I had set for you." Reborn said.

"Condition?" Tsuna ask.

"You forgot? The first condition is to gather the Guardians, Tsuna." Serena said.

"Now that you mentioned it!!! I didn't even notice!!! We assembled all of them!!!" Tsuna yelled.

"It'll be great. We just have to go about it like we always do." Yamamoto said.

"Are you stupid?! Enough with your carefree talk already!" Gokudera yelled.

"This is our destiny as the Vongola Guardians. It's what brought the eight of us together." Gokudera said to Tsuna.

"Well, there are still a few things we need to discuss but let's leave that till later. Listen Sawada, this strategy will determine the survival of the Vongola it's a very important battle. But, whether to carry out the plan and how, will be your decision." Ryohei said.

"W-What?!" Tsuna yelled.

"The Vongola's upper echelon are currently in total chaos. It's not that they want to rely on you guys from the past either. The Varia have also taken their stance as the 9th Boss's squad. There's no way they'd call off the entire strategy on your decision alone, right? But, as long as the chief of this hideout is the Vongola 10th Boss, he will make the decision. That's what I said to them to the EXTREME!" Ryohei said.

"Nii-san..." Tsuna said.

'He is like his ancestor, Knuckle.' Serena thought while smiling.

"You have grown up, Ryohei." Reborn said.

"Your deadline is the end of today. If you wanna call it off, I'll convey the message to the heads. We're all counting on you Sawada!" Ryohei said.

"Now, I need food and sleep to the EXTREME!" Ryohei yelled and left.

"What do I do, Reborn?! This is much bigger than me!" Tsuna yelled.

"You're the Boss. Stop that shameful whining. First, think about how you are going to secure your fighting potential to my satisfaction in the next five days." Reborn said.

"In five days, we have to get Chrome recovered and wrap up the training for the rest of you." Serena said.

"Right... that's... true... There is going to be... a fight." Tsuna said.

"What, when it comes to training, I'm sure we'll be fine! Right, Gokudera!" Yamamoto said.

"R-Right. Leave everything to us, 10th." Gokudera said while smiling.