Chapter 49

Third person Pov.

Everyone is surprised that the man in front of them knows everything. He also said he's Kawahira and it seems the youngster know about that name. Tsuna looked at I-Pin and her finally remembers that future I-Pin works at a ramen place. Mr. Kawahira walked up to I-Pin.

"Hey, I-Pin. You're just as charming as a little girl. But you'll grow up to be a wonderful lady. Though your sometimes tend my ramen get soggy." Mr. Kawahira said.

"I knew it! It's Mr. Kawahira! He looks completely different from what I had pictured!" Tsuna yelled.

"We don't have time. For now, we should trust him. If he's lying… we take him out first." Reborn said while Leon turn into a gun.

"Does say scary stuff like that!" Tsuna yelled.

Mr. Kawahira went back inside.

"Let's hurry then. Find a place to hide inside. Keep it quiet and I'll take care of the rest." Mr. Kawahira said.

"Excuse us."

Everyone went inside and Serena looked at him with curiosity.

"Is there something wrong?" Mr. Kawahira ask.

"No... Hey… Have I met you before…?" Serena ask.

"No. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I met you." Mr. Kawahira said.

"I see…" Serena said.

Everyone hide and Mr. Kawahira closed the door from outside. He used his hell ring to make people passing by. Zakuro came and looked inside the Kawahira Realtors and left.

"Off you go to Mt. Fuji, in pursuit of intangible hostile energy." Mr. Kawahira said.

Everyone stopped hiding.

'That technique… Who is this guy?' Serena and Reborn thought.

Mr. Kawahira told everyone that Zakuro left and everyone sigh with relief.

"Thank you very much." Tsuna said.

"Still, we don't know Riza coming here." Serena said.

"She's right. Zakuro came without Riza and I don't think I can easily fool Riza." Mr. Kawahira said.

"Why?" Reborn ask.

"Riza is the strongest among in real Funeral Wreaths. She has the supernatural power that now one has. She was called to be the Soul Taker." Mr. Kawahira said.

"Soul Taker…" Serena said.

Then the others two Mafia Queens gained their consciousness.

"Oh, you gained your consciousness." Kira (Athena) said.

The two Mafia Queens look at the man in a green kimono.

"More importantly, how do you know so much about us?" Reborn ask.

"Oh, that's right. I can sense somebody fighting with a Funeral Wreaths near Nami Middle. Is he a friend of yours?" Mr. Kawahira ask.

"You mean Hibari-san?" Tsuna ask.

"Come to think of it, the Bronco also mentioned..." Gokudera said.

"…he was going to see Hibari." Yamamoto said.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Riza Skiadrum has a grudge on the Carvallone Family." Mr. Kawahira said.

"Eh? Why?" Serena ask.

"No one knows why. She once said to avenge her sister. I'm pretty sure her sister name is Elizabeth Cheryl, I think?" Mr. Kawahira said.

Serena is shocked.