Chapter 7

Next day

Serena Pov

I was sitting on my bed while looking at my Half Vongola Snow Ring.

Flashback

"A one-on-one battle between those who hold the same type of Ring!" Iemitsu said.

"A fight?!" Tsuna screamed.

I smirked and put my right hand on my hip.

"Yeah. After that, it just says to wait for directions." Iemitsu said.

"Directions?" Gokudera said.

Then two girls with pink hair jump out of the tree.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." The two girls with pink hair said while about to land on the ground.

"During this Ring Conflict, we will be the judges."

"We are the Cervello Organization  who serve directly under the 9th."

"During the Ring Conflict, our decisions are that of the 9th's."

"The 9th's believes that this measures will please all members of the Family."

"Any objection, Xanxus-sama?"

Xanxus glared at those two. And they take that as a yes.

"Wait, I have objection. Even I, the executive , have never heard of the Cervello Organization. How can I allow you to judge when the future of the Vongola Family is at stake?" Iemitsu said.

"We cannot recognize your objection. We serve the 9th and cannot be commanded by the likes of you."

"What?!" Iemitsu said with an angry voice.

"What a shame!" Lussuria said.

"Normally, one set of the Half Vongola Rings are held by the boss, and the other by the external advisor. And during the announcement of the successor, a completed Ring is given to the chosen eight. However, this time has become an exception. The sets of eight chosen by the two of them do not match, and each handed out the Half Rings to whomever they choose. Meaning the eight led by Xanxus- sama, chosen by the 9th, and the eight led by Tsunayoshi, chosen by the external advisor, Iemitsu. Now we'll prove which is more worth of the Rings by the having you bet the your lives on them."

"Lives?!" Tsuna yelled.

"The location will be Namimori Mode School, late at night. We will explain the details there. We will be waiting for you at 11 o'clock tomorrow evening. Bye!"

The two girls finally left and I looked at the hooded person who was looking at me.

Then Varia left.

'Who was that?' I thought.

Gokudera walked up to me.

"How did you know about Vongola Rings?!" He yelled.

I sweatdrop.

"I also a boss for the Vongola Family and I also train the Varia and other students." I said.

End flashbacks

I know that the 9th isn't kind of guy who'd promoted this kind of mindless battle.

I put my hand on my chin and started thinking what happened to the 9th.

Time skip

I went out. Then, I saw Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto.

"But what is the guy with the Mist Ring and Snow Ring doing? Not showing up at a time like this..." Gokudera said.

I walked up them.