Chapter 13

Serena Pov

Next day.

Today is class visitation. I was wearing my clothes on the top. Mom and I went to Tsuna school. Mom went to Tsuna class and I went to find Bianchi, Lambo, and I-Pin. I found them in Tsuna class except Bianchi. She is just in the doorway.

"Mom, why did you bring them?" Tsuna ask.

"Now, it wasn't me." Mom said.

"Who would besides you?" Tsuna said.

"Me." Bianchi said and was right next to her leaning in the doorway.

"Bianchi! Nee-chan!" Tsuna said.

"They wanted to come with me while I visited Hayato in class." Bianchi said.

"Same as me." I said.

"Sis!" Gokudera yelled and fall on the floor.

"Teacher! Gokudera has..."

"Are you all right, Gokudera-kun?" Tsuna said.

"What's happening? One after another!" The teacher said taking Gokudera to the nurse. He cancelled the class visitation.

The class and the parents started to murmur.

"Hey! Quiet down! We're going to restart class!" Reborn said in his teacher costume and I was right next to him.

"I am the substitute teacher, Reboyama!" Reborn said.

"And my name is Serena Jewel DeCastro and I will be the assistant of this substitute teacher." I said.

"What's that? He's a tiny teacher. Do you know him, Serena-san?" Yamamoto said.

"Yeah. He is one of the top 10 smartest teacher in Italy." I lied.

"Nice to meet you parents." Reborn said then he bowed his head to the parents.

The parents started bowing to him.

"The class we will hold is the Vongola-style genius training program." Reborn said.

"Genius training? What is that?" Hana said.

"Intelligence is raised significant for those who hold through it. Your IQ will be at 200 before you know it!" Reborn said.

"Oh my, an IQ of 200!"

"Do your best, Osamu-chan! Mama's on your side!"

"The first lesson. First, we're going to train your muscles. All things require physical strength." I said.

Then, me and Reborn changed our clothes to a karate clothes.

"You better keep up with us!" Me and Reborn said at the same time.

I was just standing while Reborn is teaching them karate. After that, we changed back to our original clothes.

"All rights! You've loosened up quite a bit. Let's move on to the next step." Reborn said.

"H-Hold on a sec!" Tsuna said.

"What is it?" Reborn ask.

"How can we study if we're this exhausted?" Tsuna ask.

"Overcome it with will power." Reborn answered.

"Isn't there a faster way to get smarter?"

"That's right! This is so round-about. We don't want to waste our time!"

"It's not that there isn't, if you implant this in your head." Reborn said taking out his flash drive.

"T-That's..." I heard Tsuna said.