A McClain Thanksgiving 🦃

Okay guys! So some words of wisdom before you read this chapter: it's most likely the longest or second longest chapter compared to "The Name Game" which, up till Now was the longest I've ever written. Also there's some arguments and some sappy fluff moments that are kind of domestic so if you like that there. I'm going to shut up so you can read. Enjoy!

Sunlight
Bright, gleaming sunlight streamed in through the cracks in the blinds. Lance stirred, already feeling the tense knots in his back getting worse.
He cracked his eyes open to see his raventte snuggled into his chest. Keith seemed cozy enough, probably tired from all the excitement last night. He wore a red night gown, one that Lance packed for him, despite many loud and annoyed protest.
Keith stirred , trying to stretch but having no such luck. He was wrapped to tightly in Lance's enormous arms, where (in Lance's opinion) he should be.
"Hey baby, you up?" Lance whispered soothingly, taking to rubbing Keith's lower back.
"Mmmm" he purred, cheeks slowly blushing a light pink. "I'm so tired"
"We don't have to get up yet. My family knows we're both tired right now. They're not going to wake us up...."
"LLLLLAAAAAANNNNNCCCCCCEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

".....ok so maybe I'll get up but not you!" Lance said sternly, slowly pulling back his arms.
"Noooooooooo" Keith whined, pouting as Lance's body heat began to pull away. The sheets slowly revealed a round pregnant belly all nestled in soft, cozy sheets.
"Babe, sleep. We all know that you need it. Besides, that sounded like Aniata needs my help."
      "The mighty McClain going to save this world once again" Keith answered sarcastically, taking Lance's pillow and placing it under his belly. He yawned, his mouth stretching agape.
      "You know your a McClain too" Lance replied sweetly, leaning over Keith shoulder, kissing his cheek. "And my favorite on top of that"
    Keith blushed, swatting Lance's face with a smile. "You dork"
      "Oh and you might wanna call Shiro. We talked last night and I bet he would wanna hear from you today" Lance explained, pulling on some slackers and an under shirt.
      "So you two are buddies now?"
    "More or less. I'll be right back"
And with that the door closed, leaving Keith alone with his unborn twins.
"Just a heads up, your fathers a really, big dork" Keith softly whispered to the baby bump, rubbing it soothingly with his left hand. He stop after a while to admire the slim wedding ring on his finger once again. It so beautiful he thought just like Lance.
Keith was suddenly pulled from his thoughts when his phone chimed. He reached over to his side table, holding his stomach as his entire body began to stretch. His back arched, popping feelings springing up like wildflower.
Keith looked at the screen, smiling as he he read the contact.

Shiro

"Hello?
"Hey Keith! How are you? How did you sleep last night?"
"Great. I actually slept pretty good last night, thanks to Lance."
"Ah, yes. Did he tell you that we talked last night as well? I called in but you were already asleep"
"Yeah I was out like a light. I didn't realize how many McClains there were until it was a little too late"
"HAHA! Well, it Lance's family. I don't know what you expected."
"I was asking myself the same thing. Anyways how's London?"
"Oh Lance didn't tell you? I'm being harassed by Alfor, and it's not getting any easier!"
"Ha Ha....classic"
"Keith!"
"What? I don't know what you expected, it's Alfor after all."
"Your like a snake. You seem all innocent like at first then strike your victims down with venom"
"Okay one, exaggeration much. And two, I had access to BrainPop when I was 8 and I've been friends with Pidge for like, ten years. I'm way passed 'innocent'"
".......point taken"
"Exactly"
"Anyway, I'm going out for lunch soon, so you should probably go get some breakfast yourself"
"Wait....Lunch?"
"Yeah It around twelve where I am. four hours ahead remember?"
"Oh yeah. Well bye Shiro. Thanks for checking up on me."
"That what I'm here for"
"Say hello to Coran and Allura for me, okay?"
"Will do. Anyways I'll call you tonight if your still awake."
"Okay I'd like that. Bye, Shiro"
"Bye Keith have a good day"
"You too"