The Name Game 🏷

O M G!!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for 1k reads!!!!!!! I've made this chapter a wee bit long but I hope you enjoy it!
                  ••••••••••••••••••

"Keith! Get back into bed! you look sick!" Lance hollered, speed walking after his pregnant lover.
"In not sick! Ach-ooo!" Keith sneezed, weezing against their refrigerator. Lance worriedly wrapped his arms around him, trying to get Keith back to bed. Keith stubbornly refused, grasping onto the refrigerator's handle harder. Lance's anger started to boil as he scooped him up Bridal style and walked back to the bedroom. Keith tried to fight Lance, but he was tired and his back was aching.
"Just lay here and take your pills!" Lance commanded. Keith nodded sheepishly, glaring at Lance all the while. He dished out two pink pills and a tall glass of water for Keith . Keith mumbled a thanks before knocking them back like they were nothing, not even taking a sip of water. He sat on the bed for a while, just staring at the crumpled sheets before he started to cry.
Lance admits that in the last three days Keith has probably cried more than he has in over 10 years. He slowly sat on the edge of the bed, wrapping an arm around him.
"Keith, baby what's wrong?" Lance cooed, pushing him onto his chest.
"I hate this! I can't do anything! I just sit at home watching tv and getting soft! THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!!!" He shouted sobbing even louder. Lance tried to comfort him, giving him a reassuring hug.  "Hey baby it's okay! Things will get better I promise!" Lance said comfortingly, but he could tell Keith wasn't buying it . "Hey I tell you what! Why don't you and I go out and get some lunch at that new garden place, hmm? Some sandwiches and soup...it'll taste great!"
Keith looked up from his chest and into his eyes. He pulled a weak smile and wiped away his tears, nodding slowly.
"Okay then! Let's get you cleaned up!" Lance exclaimed, helping his pregnant husband off the bed. A few minutes later Keith was dressed in an all white summer dress with brown sandals and a white overcoat. Lance couldn't help but blush at him as he walked out of the bathroom.
"Lance?"
" huuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh?"
"Your staring at me and drooling like an idiot" Lance felt his body go warm as Keith flashes him a competitive smirk. God my husband is soooooooooo cute!
"U-uh okay then! Let's hit the road!" Lance shouted as he leaped off the couch and ran to open the door. Keith chuckled as he followed his energetic lover out the door and into the apartments hall. Lance drove them down town to The Italian Garden, a new, healthy restaurant that just opened a month ago. Keith always wanted to go but with how busy it was it was impossible to get a reservation in. But now that it's settled down a little bit, getting a table should be easy.
Lance parked his car right outside the door of the restaurant. He got out, then opened the door and helped Keith out of the car. Keith held his stomach with one hand and wrapped the other one around Lance's muscular bicep, having built up that particular muscle. The minute they walked through the door, they were blasted with cold air. Lance side glanced Keith, making sure he wasn't cold. "Babe do you want me to get you my jacket?" Lance asked with a little bit of worry in his voice. Keith flashed him a smile and squeezed his hand reassuringly, almost as if saying he was fine. The two men walked up to the lady behind a podium, who was tapping away at a touchscreen.
"Hello there and welcome to the Italian Garden!" She exclaimed, looking up from her screen and at the couple. Her face immediately changed as she looked at the two men. She looked almost appalled at the two, which kind of set Lance off his nerves.
"Table for two please" Lance said, ignoring the lady's face.
"R-right this way...please"
They were seated at a booth, near the kitchen all the way in the back. Keith held onto Lance with one hand, and used the other to hold onto his round stomach as he slowly took his seat in the booth. Lance made sure to set him down gently, He himself taking his seat right across from Keith. The lady wouldn't stop staring at them with this disgusted face, this face that Lance would get whenever he was around Keith, and it was starting to get on his LAST nerves.
"Sorry, but is there a problem?" Lance asked with a bit of sourness in his voice. He gave her a horrible death glare. He didn't mean to say it so loud, but he couldn't care less if this lady got embarrassed or not.
"N-no sir! Your server will be right with you!" She said, hurrying back to her podium.
There was a beat of silence between the two as Lance began to calm down, his rage beginning to cool down.
"I've never seen you so mad before, Lance. Especially not to a pretty lady" Keith observed, pulling a sly smirk. Though, there was a bit of worriness in his voice, considering the fact that Lance is the one who always held the cool headed assessments about life.
Lance looked at him before letting out long, hard sigh. "I just...hate it when they look at us like that..like what we have...is wrong." The words broke Keith's heart, mainly because he knew what he was talking about. Ever since he and Lance came out, he's been receiving a whole lot of backlash from homosexuals who disapproved of them. He took Lance's hand into his, rubbing over his blue sapphire wedding ring.
"Honey I could care less of what they think of me..of what they think of us" Keith cooed, trying to make eye contact with a sullen Lance. "Truth is, I have everything that I could ever want, and even more-" he placed a hand under his out-popped navel, smiling all the while."-plus, I bet that she doesn't even have a man to lean her head on, a place to call home, or two little bundles of joys due next year, due in The Year of the McClains." Lance looked up shocked but smiled anyways. He was on the brink of tears, squeezing Keith soft hands, smiling the biggest, dorkiest smile he ever could. How did I get so lucky, Lance thought, staring into Keith's eyes with passion.
The two sat like that for a good five minutes before a teen with short, yellow hair interrupted them quite rudely.
"Hello! And welcome to the Italian Garden, my name is Luna and I'll be your ser-"
Lance's body tensed up tremendously, making him squeeze Keith's hand a little harder. Keith looked up to see his husband shaking quite a bit, eyes wide with surprise . "Lance?" He whispered. "Are you okay?"
"O M G! Lance McClain! It's has been such a long time!" The teen (that Keith assumed was named Luna) shouted eagerly, her eyes lighting up like the city lights at night. This 'Luna' girl was definitely shorter than Lance and looked as if she was in high school. She had short yellow hair and had a rather thin physique.
"H-hey Luna...how g-goes?" Lance stuttered, avoiding eye contact. But that was hard to do when the teen was practically hugging Lance to death.
"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! I haven't seen you for like, what? 5 years! Oh god wait! I have to tell Nyma! Hold on a sec, I'll go get her!" Lance stood up to stop her but she was too quick and ran all the way into the back.
"Lance? Who's Nyma?" Keith asked a little bit more worried than before. Lance didn't answer, only stood shakingly looking at the back door, absolutely terrified. "Lance! Who is Nyma?!" Keith demanded, shouting even louder than before. Lance turned slightly to face Keith, a horrific expression glued to his face. He was about to answer when a chic with blonde hair and green highlight came up and started French kissing him...right in front of Keith!
"Mmmnnnn! I've missed this! I've missed you~my Lance McClain~!" The chic said, prominently announcing herself with a sly smirk on her face. Anger started to boil within Keith. Calm down he told himself. You'll hurt the twins.
The girl, which Keith assumed was Nyma, started throwing herself at him, snuggling into Lance's chest like a cat. Keith felt himself getting hot with rage again. (Keep in mind he was definitely a hot head).
"Uhhh! Nyma g-great to see you b-but p-please..." Lance protested, backing away from her. With Nyma off of Lance, Keith was able to see her a little bit better. She was lean but had a big rack, like the kind you see in anime. She had a lot of yellow and green highlights in her hair, plus it looked like it was fashioned in a way that it was in 4 parts. She had on a chefs uniform so Keith assumed she was the head chef of this restaurant as well.
"Oh Lance! How I've missed you so much! It's been like what? 4, 5 years? Jeez , you've grown so much! I've missed you soooooooooo much ever since that night you took me to that restaurant...*sigh* it was so romantic" Nyma relayed, inching closer and closer to Lance.
"Ahem!" Keith interrupted. The jealousy was building up inside him and it was impossible to keep it bottled up inside. To sum it up, he couldn't take another second of this..this...madness!
"Oh Lance?  I don't believe you've introduced me yet! Whose this?" Nyma asked in a sly toned manner. Keith couldn't tear his eyes away from the hand that was slowly crawling up Lances chest....his HUSBANDS chest!
"Oh..uh, you remember Keith Kogane right?" Lance said, slowly backing away from Nyma. He reeeeeeaaaaaaly wanted her to get off of him....especially since Keith was like 2 ft away from him.
"Oh, okay. You two out together for lunch?"
"Actually...lance and I are-"
"Out for a friendly lunch got it!" Nyma said, not even letting Keith finish.  He started to squirm as Nyma's prying eyes started to wander all over Keith's own physique. "Oh you look a lot bigger from when I last saw you. You should exercise more". The tone she used held a lot of spite and enviness, like a spoiled high schooler. Without even realizing it, it got to Keith, and it hurt his feelings a lot.
"So Lance. I was still waiting for your call! I've missed you...you and your little friend~". Instantly, Keith felt very uncomfortable, talking about Lance's 'little friend'. Mostly because he had this mind set that he was the only one who knew about Lance's 'little friend'.
"Excuse me" Keith said, standing up from the booth and walking out of the door. He needed some time to process all this information. That and Nyma-free air.
"Keith wait!" Lance shouted. He was going after him when he was stopped by a horny Nyma.
"Come on Lance! Tell me about what you've been up to! It's been so long! Still on the swim team? Still long for my cooking? Forget about that Kogane brat and talk to me!!!" Nyma whined.
"S-sorry Nyma I have to go" Lance said softly, leaving the hot chic, to gag at the tan mans rash actions.
Once outside, Lance began to look for Keith. He found him sitting on a bench, clutching his stomach with both hands. He looked both sad and disappointed, like he hated himself, and Lance hated when he looked like that.
Lance sat beside Keith, asking if he was okay. Keith didn't say a word, staring only at his swollen stomach. He started to play with his out popped navel as if it were a spring . It was odd to him, and at the same time funny. It was the only thing that told a person that he was pregnant and not fat.
"You know I don't love her right. I mean it was what? 5 years ago? Half a decade?! A-and she's the one who abandoned ME, well sort of a-"
"Lance...it's okay. I know..." Keith said a hushed, low voice. Lance stopped his rambling to look at Keith. He still seemed upset for some reason and Lance couldn't comprehend why.
"A-and you know I love you, right?" Lance asked, hope prominent in his voice. Keith only nodded, continuing to stare at his belly.
"Keith please! I-I know I should of mentioned this before a-and I'm sorry I didn't, but I do love you!" Lance protested, trying to get Keith to look at him.
"That's not the problem" Keith whispered in a low despairing tone. Lance gave him a confused look as he motioned for him to explain.
"It's just....I'll never measure up to her" Keith said very depressingly. Lance had a shocked expression. What on earth is he talking about? He wondered. Did Keith think he was a lesser being than Nyma? Does he think he's not good enough for me? Such thought ran through Lance's head  as Keith continued on.
"Let's face it...I'll never be as pretty or as smart and I know that I'll never make you as happy as she did. A-and I know that deep down, you'd rather be with her than with me" he voice wavered, like he was on the verge of crying.
In a furry of anger, Lance grabbed Keith's face and forced him to look at him. Lance held an expression of pure rage. That B*tch Nyma! How dare she....
"Keith. Listen to me and listen to me good. I HATED BEING WITH NYMA! She was horrible and terrible and just outright selfish. She always played the innocent card, and let's face it, she was a total b*t h.  She always wanted the most expensive toys, only to throw it away 3 days later. She always cheated on me like every other Sunday while I was at church with my family, and she would always to the most wicked things to my friends! The only reason why I got with her in the first place was because back then you were considered "cool" if you were on Nyma's radar. She only wanted me for my 'little friend' and the love we had? NOT. EVEN. REAL. I dumped her 5 years ago because she was going to an expensive culinary school, and whoo! Was I glad or what?!"
The words Lance said held a lot of truth and that made Keith tear up a little. "D-do you really love me Lance?" He asked, inching a little closer to his face.
"Oh my God Keith of course I do! Way more than that monster ever could! You make me feel awesome about myself and you would always listen to me! And don't you ever compare yourself to that witch! Your doing something she could never do...your carrying our children, our future. Nyma would of just abandoned this the second it started to get hard, but you're sticking with it, and for that...well, that's why your on a totally different level than her."
Keith felt cold, icy tears streaking down his face. He was engulfed in a massive bear hug from Lance (which in turn pushed the unborn twins into his bladder making him want to pee).
"But it's not enough to say it with words...come inside Keith, I wanna show you something" Lance said confidently, standing up to help his pregnant husband inside.
Luna was sitting down at their booth, drinking out of their untouched glasses of water. Lance walked up to her, hand in hand with Keith. When Luna looked up she was shocked to see the two, holding hands so tightly. As if they were....
"Luna, where's Nyma?"
"I-in the back-" she started, but lance didn't let her finish, walking right past her . "B-but you can't go back there!" She hollered, trying to stop the couple from progressing, Lance wouldn't have any of that. He pushed her back into her booth, speed walking until he pushed past the swinging door. "L-Lance? What are you doing?" Keith asked worriedly. "Shh. Just wait and you'll see" Lance cooed, bravery clouding his mind as he realized what he was about to do.
All the cooks looked up to see the two standing in the middle of the kitchen. Nyma was manning the stove, cooking a Maine lobster for the Lobster bits salad. She looked up, practically flinging her self at Lance, who backed up and was on the defensive. You'd think she would've taken the hint, but instead she turned around to her cooks and started talking to then in a really loud voice.
"Everyone, this is Lance McClain! You probably al know him for making the Olympic USA team, but did you know that he's also my boyfriend!" Nyma exclaimed, earning a few 'oohs' and cheers.
Lance tensed up as prying eyes zeroed in on his physique. Keith squeezed his hand as if reassuring him that everything will be okay, even though he was clueless as to what was going to happen.
"N-Nyma there's something that I have to tell you" Lance with a  brave face. She turned around, excitement prominent in her eyes. "O M G are you serious?! Tell me it's........is it?" She was practically shrieking and neither Keith or Lance knew what she talking about.
"W-wha?~"
"Tell me what you're talking about is it! It is..isn't it?" Nyma asked, a blush creeping over her face. Lance quickly glanced back at Keith who shrugged in response.
"It....is?"
Nyma let out the biggest squeal anyone has ever heard in their entire life. A few female chefs started squealing with her jumping up and down in a big circle in the middle of the kitchen. A few guys started patting Lance's back and saying congrats. Lance studied one of them, reading his name tag that said Charlie.
"Hey Charlie what's going on here?" Lance asked a boy worried. He simultaneously held Keith close to him, just to make sure he was out of harms way...him and his babies.
"What ya talkn' 'bout man? Aren't ya here to propose" he asked in a south-western tone.