Just to Cute!🎀

Hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy guys! Sorry it took so long to write this chapter ( additional notes at the end of the chapter) and above is a picture of Lance swim suit {rin the one with the red swim suit is the one in using plus the white jacket!} (same as free! X |)

"Lance?! HURRY UP!!!" Keith shouted, rather peeved at how long Lance was taking. "Come on Keith" Allura said setting down her coffee mug from the counter, laughter laced in her voice. "He's just probably nervous about facing his arch rival".
       Both Keith and Lance had just gotten back from the resturaunt that was Nyma-infested. After standing up to her, the married couple went home, running into Allura on the way. Now, Lance was extremely late for his swim meet, and was very reluctant to leave Keith alone with Allura of all people.
        Keith didn't even glance in Allura direction as Lance came rushing out of the bedroom in a speedo-pant swimsuit, making both him and Allura blush at how much tan chest skin he was showing.
"Sorry! Sorry! I was waaaaaaaaaay too distracted and-"
     "Lance it's alright" Keith sighed, walking up to Lance as and fixing his messy suit. It was all out of proportions, side glanced and twisted to the left.
       "I-it is?" Lance asked, slightly thrown off by Keith answer. Normally Keith was a shouting mess when Lance was late, especially when he was this late, and some how he doubted it was because of his mood swings.
      "Look just go...do your best and make sure to beat this so-called 'rival' of yours" Keith said, giving Lance a loving smirk, making Lance himself flush considerably.
"How did I get so lucky?" Lance asked, dipping down lower to kiss his lover passionately. The kiss was a tad bit rushed and chaste, not really having any form or direction. He cupped Keith cheek and stoked it lightly, deepening the kiss. Keith did fight for dominance, rather just let Lance pleasure him. Lance's tan, soft hands reached out and stroked his slightly pertruding middle, in a soothing kind of way.
      "Now go you sweet-talker, your going to be late" Keith said in a low hushed voice. Lance smiled, leaning down to kiss Keith one more time.
     "Alright...I'll see you later then" Lance said in his smooth and casual tone. Keith hummed in response, breaking away from his warm embrace. He watched Lance look up to the white-head, also pulling away from Keith slowly.
      "Allura, please take care of Keith, make sure he doesn't do anything reckless or hot headed...as usual" Lance said jokingly, flashing the tan skin woman his signature smile, completely ignoring Keith's elbow jab.
"Now for the last freaking time, GO!" Keith barked, shooting Lance some death glares.
"Right! Love you!" Lance shouted, running out the door with his duffle bag slung over his shoulder. Keith couldn't hold back his smile as he watched his always energetic husband run out the door with his signature grin plastered to his face.
"I've known Lance for some time, and I know he's always happy, but it seems that he's the most happiest when he's with you" Allura commented, slipping out of her chair and placing the empty coffee mug in the sink.
"Mmm...well, you never know with Lance" Keith said, partially to himself. He turned to look at Allura, taking in her rather slim physique, quite different from the way he looked...but not to much. She wore a baby pink shirt with jeans and white vans. Keith changed himself, putting on some jeans, some black vans, and a large long sleeved teal shirt.
"We should get going. I promised Lance you'd be home before he was" Allura stated, walking towards the door. Keith hummed in response, grabbing a long, navy blue sweater on his way to the door. He didn't say much, just following Allura through the apartment and out onto the sidewalks. The air was biting cold, signs of fall and even an early winter showing quite boldly.

It's so much like that day....

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Lance will just have to admit it. He didn't like tight situations. He himself normally avoided all the extra trouble, using the knowledge he had and logic to find "shortcuts". He's not the kind of guy that likes conflict, and yet, here he was, in a conflict like no other.