Unexpected pt.2 😳

OH MY GOSH! 400 READS?!??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Okay everyone I have to reward you, sooooooooooooooo at the end of this chapter I will be posting a special bonus! Yup, just for you!😜 so enjoy my good fellows! Dissolve in the klance madness with me!
            ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"WHY THE H*LL AM I HERE?!" Lance shouted angrily at a horrified Hunk. Coran leaped forward to restrain the angry Cuban. Granted, abducting Lance (with Keith help) and bringing him to the coffee house after what happened last night...may not have been the best idea in the world.
"Lance please! Just please listen to me!" Hunk pleaded, backing away from the feisty Cuban.
"Lance, my boy! Not to worry! Everything is going to be an okie-dokie my good chap!" Coran interjected, holding back the angry tempered tan man.
"Everything isn't going to be alright! There's no okie-dokie!!! Dammit I want to KILL THAT SHIROGANE!!!!!" Lance screeched, causing all of the coffee house to look at him.
"He'll be here man! Just relax and wait...Shiro promised to meet with us and tell us everything!" Hunk said, trying to relax Lance. He couldn't blame him...Just a few hours ago the group learned what Shiro did yesterday, and it took everyone else to arrange some way to make it so that Shiro and Lance didn't see each other all morning......at least until Lance calmed down. They had all planned to meet with Shiro at the coffee house, but that was suppose to happen an hour ago. Now lance was getting antsy, especially with Keith being so far from him. But he'll admit, with how angry he is right now, it wouldn't be safe for Keith or the babies.
    "I'm still a little confused...why does this matter so much to you Lance?" Coran asked, cocking his head to the side.
   "Just....BECAUSE! Don't you think it's wrong?! Shiro GREW UP with him! there freaking brothers after all! He had his chance! Keith is mine! MINE! And no one else's!"
    "Lance you sound like a physco!" Hunk interjected, taking a seat on the couch. "Keith is your husband not your possession! Beside, Shiro married to Allura...I'm sure this is just a crush and nothing more!"
      "But it's because he's married to Allura! She a good friend of mine and...btw....MY BOSS! Her uncle basically OWNS my career....and with Shiro liking his brother AND my husband.....it's just reeeeeeaaaaaaallllllly complicated" Lance sighed, plopping down on the couch. He tilted his head up and stared at the ceiling, wondering about what to do now.
"It's just....I love Keith a lot....and I want our future to be perfect. We'll have a family...and go on vacation...and do things I did as a little kid" Lance whispered brokenly ..more to himself than to anyone. But his two friends were listening, hanging on to every word.
"Lance..."
"I mean...his life always seemed so sad. He not even blood related to the only person who was like family to him... do you have any idea of what that's like?....if anything I'd give my life to make sure Keith got what he always wanted...and always needed. A perfect family."
By now Hunk was tearing up and Coran was nodding in approval. Deep down, passed all the jokes and flirting, Lance was a good guy and an even better husband....but how much more better than Shiro?
The three had sat in silence for almost ten minutes when Hunk's ringtone went off. He looked at the screen, curious to know who was calling him.

Pidge. Oh crap!

-Hey Pidge what's up?
-Nothing much. has Shiro shown up?
-No actually...we haven't seen him all day..do you know why?
-ohhhh....wellhemightbehereinsteadof
Theresothatmaybethereasonwhy
-whhhhhaaaaaaaat?
-*sigh* he's, in Keith and Lance's apartment instead of the coffee house. He's talking to Keith.

        An angry snarl escaped lance's lips as he gave a death glare at Hunk. "Pidge....what did you just say?" Lance said grimly, malice deep in his voice.