Pumpkin patch 🎃

🎃 Hello everybody! This specific chapter is focused on Pidge, cause after Keith and Lance, she's my next favorite character! So what happens when Pidge meets a special someone?! Also, what do you think could possibly happen when the entire group goes to the local pumpkin patch?! Yeah! It's a fall filled chapter!!!!
                ••••••••••••••••••

      Pidge didn't understand humans.

  Her whole life she didn't particularly like her own kin. Humans were........ incompetent. They were reckless, hotheaded, self centered, greedy swine who had no regard for anything else but themselves. Mother Nature gives but never gets. Animals give sacrifice but are never reimbursed. That was criminal, and Pidge personally wanted nothing to do with criminals.
         Kindergarten was when she first realized her hatred towards humans. Children her age back then were all stupid, bratty like. Their imagination were so fairytale and frivolous, it was annoying. Or should she say, it was illogical. They had no brains, therefore, Pidge felt like she had no peers. That's why she mostly invested her childhood in robots
     So at a very young age, Pidge along with her dad and brother started a computer lab, a small separate laboratory connecting to the main technological lab at Columbia University ( Pidge obviously didn't work there at the time but her dad did). There, Pidge started her love for technology, a love story that will be told for years to come. Robots with computing brains, blazing fast and razor sharp! It was positively thrilling, being able to design and build them, along with innovative computer software. She was in love with robots, plain and simple.
     10 years later, when Pidge was 15, she was starting her second year in college. Being a child prodigy she was easily able to get a scholarship to Columbia. But it was on a certain day that her life changed forever.
       One day in November, Pidge's college professor, Professor Hatchenburg, made her stay after one of  her class to talk to her, apparently about her own 'philosophy'. Even today, she remembered the conversation more clearly than before.
     "Ms. Holt, I know about your philosophy about us human beings" the professor said, pushing up his black spectacles. His facial skin portrayed his age quite clearly. Sorry professor, but your not fooling anyone with the toupee, Pidge thought.
      "I assume my father, Professor Holt, had a talk with you then?" Pidge asked, quirking an eyebrow in her own sassy way. She was slightly regretting having a certain conversation with her own dad, and she never would of if she had known that he would rat her out like this.
"Well, yes. But I'm glad he came to me, because I've used that piece of information and created an entire lesson plan, specifically tailored made for you." He said, shifting some papers on his desk, looking for something under the mountain of white sheets. Now this caught Pidge's attention, more so than she would of liked.
"Oh? How so?" Pidge asked, becoming more intrigued by the minute. Her professor pulled out a neon blue notebook, handing it to her with a slight smirk on his face, crows feet tugging at the corner of his eyes.
Pidge accepted the notebook, flipping through its contents. It was an ordinary college ruled notebook, only that the words "Experiment: Human Interaction" was printed on the front in golden letters. It was obviously custom made.
"I want you to go out and find a human to study, preferably a peer. I want you to examine them, learn from them. You'll find humans quite interesting, considering the secrets of the human race are still shrouded in mystery" said Professor Hatchenburg, leaning back in his chair with a even bigger smile on his face. He must think he clever, Pidge thought, finding his attitude quite annoying. Again, not a big human lover.
Pidge was questioning, slightly concerned about this so called 'experiment'. But Hatenburg said that any new information found in her experiment will be greatly needed in the university's newest study, one that Pidge has heard quite a lot about. How could she resist? This may have been one of her only chances at becoming a well known scientist, even if it is a long shot.
           In the end she accepted the notebook and her task. Find a human and study them. It seemed simple, though she doubted that this 'human' she was suppose to find would willingly agree to letting her stalk them. Even so she had to try.