18. Trouble

Runner

Runner

I am scowling at a goddamn phone. That is exactly what I am doing. I stare down at Magda's number and I take one deep breath. We made a deal to have casual, mind-blowing sex. I am horny. I have every reason to call her. It's just a freaking phone call, I try to convince myself to treat this as any other booty call. But I can't. She is so much more than just a fuck.

Yesterday, after our deal and the hot sex in a fucking hardware store, we dropped the jars at the gym. I was ready to take her to my room and finally have her on a goddamn bed but Lysa needed help and Magda stayed giving me a wink. But when I came back for her, she was gone. And I had three cold showers before I went to sleep. I woke up early and I've been trying to occupy my mind all morning but I failed miserably. It's not only my dick that pines for her, it's me and that's the fucking scary part.

"Fuck this," I mumble and press dial.

I bite my lip while the phone rings. I am suddenly in high school and calling my crush. Of course, I am an outlaw biker, she is an underground cage fighter and I am calling her to fuck her till she drops, but the general feeling is the same.

"Yeah?" Magda answers.

"Angel?"

Pause.

"Runner," she exhales.

"Yeah. Uhm...so what are you doing?" cause I want to fuck you so bad it makes my blood boil.

"What do you want me to be doing?"

Her voice is low and I hear the rustling of bed sheets. She is still in bed! Fuck me but the image of her, in her bed, just awaken makes me stir violently. I need to see her and spread her legs and plunge my dick inside her. Now. And since I have been honest with her from the get go...

"I want to eat your pussy for breakfast," I growl.

I hear her gasp and I smile. She may be a tough bitch when it comes to handling her own but when it comes to sex, she is just getting started. Underneath all that fear and shyness, I sense her wild, sexy side and I will unearth it.

"I... That sounds good."

Her morning voice is so sexy. I want to take and fuck her all night and then wake up to that voice in the morning and start all over again.

"Should I come to you and serve you breakfast in bed?"

"Lysa is here," she says shocked.

"So? I didn't hear her being shy the other day when you were shot."

"Payback?"

"I'm in," I smile.

"THING!" I hear Tor's voice boom in the bar. "Call everyone."

Fuck, there goes my breakfast.

"Listen, angel-"

"I heard," she moans in frustration.