Chemistry was more than science

Double Rainbow - Katy Perry

"Sara where are you?" Ronnie's voice sounds concerned over the phone, Harry furrows his brow as he eats.

"I'm so sorry, I should of called you. I found my dog and had to take her to the emergency vet, by the time she was out of surgery it was so late so I'm crashing at Liam's." I explain and he sighs.

"I was just worried about you I'm glad you're ok." He says softly.

"Thank you, I'll be back tomorrow." I reply, Harry shakes his head and sighs. "Ok maybe not depending on Roxy, I need a lot of help with her while I go through my exams."

"Don't worry about it Sara, I'm just glad you're alright. Goodnight." Ronnie says before ending the call.

"Your roommate sounds nosy." Harry says in annoyance and I shake my head.

"You should be grateful he cares." I reply as I push against his chest playfully before returning to my food, "Honestly Harry, you have nothing to worry about." I assure him as I bring a fry to my mouth, he leans over and bites it before smirking at me causing me to giggle. A silence falls as he goes back to his food leaving me staring at him with a question on the tip of my tongue, "Harry, why did you leave?" I whisper, he pauses and sets his food down before turning towards me.

"Seeing you with Nathan killed me, then seeing you sing that song- I mean I know it was just karaoke but I meant something with mine and I know you meant something with yours." He says sighing and I look down at my fingers.

"I was a bit drunk but I knew what I was doing." I admit as Harry runs his hand through his hair.

"I know what it must of looked like when Lottie came onto me, I did push her away though. After we talked- well more like yelled- I confronted her about the ring and what she told you. I kicked her out and got the ring back, I was on the next flight out to London because honestly... I just wanted my mum. I knew you wouldn't hear me out, not for a while at least and I understood why." He explains before placing his hand on my thigh and caressing my skin, "Had I known Michael was on the verge of being released I would of never left. I'm really glad you got through it and that you and Roxy are ok though." He adds and I smile softly at him. 

"Just don't leave me like that again ok?" I mumble and he cups my face gently.

"Never again, I promise." He whispers before kissing me softly.

**

Once we were done with our food it was past 3am, Harry and I curled up in bed but we were both kind of restless. "Tell me again." Harry whispers snuggling his head into my chest. 

"Tell you what?" I giggle as I push him off of me, Harry wraps his arms around me and nuzzles into my neck  even more.

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you." I smirk, Harry lifts his head up and looks into my eyes.

"Again."

"I love you Harry." I whisper and Harry kisses me softly.

"Again." He whispers against my lips, I cup his face and stare into his mesmerizing green eyes.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I say softly, Harry smiles before pressing his lips against mine.

"I love you Sara, so fucking much." He says as his lips trail down to my neck causing me to moan, his fingertips creep under his shirt on my body and my body heats up. I remember the last time I felt this feeling, although not even half an intense but it's like a flashing red light in my brain.

"Harry." I say weakly as his hands begin to roam my body, "Baby not right now." Harry's head shoots up and he looks at me in confusion. "I want to take this slow, ease back into things. Is that ok?"

"Of course Sara." He whispers before kissing me softly, "Just give me a moment to calm down." He adds sheepishly before running into the bathroom cupping his arousal.

It's not that I don't want him because I do, we got sexual so quickly before as I did with the other men I've been involved with. This time around I want to do things right, I want it to last.

Harry returned wearing some pajama bottoms a few minutes later and climbs into bed with me, he lays on his back and pulls me to his side so I rest my head on his shoulder and hug his torso. "We'll take it slow but you're still my girl and I'm still your man." Harry whispers, I tilt my head up and peck the corner of his lips.

"I'll always be your girl Harry."

_____________

Yea yea yea, we needed some sap back in this story. Beware, there are dangerous curves ahead though!

As always comment and vote if you love me, I have an ending in mind that will leave it open for a sequel in the future IF I decide to write it. I have so many other fics I want to write though and honestly it wasn't until recently that I myself fell in love with Sara as a person, for a while she was hard to write but now I really feel like I've connected with her. 

Next chapter, the return of someone who's been suspiciously quiet.

Stay Harry my loves.

-Nell