Love is all that I need and I found it there in your heart*

Heaven - Bryan Adams

Sara-

"Harry I can't believe we just spent $1200 at a sex store!"

"Adult store love, they don't sell sex remember?" He winks at me and my insides light on fire even more. "I'm surprised you let me pick out all that lingerie." He adds cheekily and I roll my eyes.

"I've learned to choose my battles with you babe, plus it made you unbelievably happy." I reply as I lean against him while we wait for the car.

"I like that." He smiles down at me.

"Like what? That I gave up fighting with you?"

"No, you called me babe." Harry replies and I blush profusely, I hadn't realized. 

"It just kind of slipped out." I shrug sheepishly and Harry wraps his arms around me.

"I like it, I know it's easy for you to show me how you feel but harder for you to verbalize it and that's ok. Luckily for you your boyfriend has a masters in psychology." He says grinning.

"I'm very lucky to have you Harry, you've changed my life so much." I whisper before rising on my tiptoes and kissing him gently.

"And I'm lucky to have you." He smirks as his left hand goes from my waist to my ass, suddenly I'm lost in thought.

What happens when I leave for college? What happens if he gets bored of me? What happens when he realizes that I'm not relenting in my accounting career?

Especially now that Michael may be out of the picture... I can't just leave my family's legacy high and dry to go study a dream in a cabin by the sea.

"What are you thinking about Sara?" Harry asks with concern all over his face. 

"Nothing important." I assure him with a smile, I'm going to enjoy this for as long as I possibly can. A few minutes later our car pulls up, Harry and the driver load the bags into the trunk before Harry and I climb into the back. "Does the hotel have room service?" I ask and Harry nods.

"What do you want baby?" Harry asks in a low voice. 

"Chocolate covered strawberries." I smirk and Harry bites his lip.

"I think that can be arranged." 

**

After we got back to the hotel Harry called for some room service while I changed and freshened up. I knew he was expecting me to come out in some of the lingerie he had gotten me so I had to tease him a bit. There was a white lace set he had gotten that was sweet but sexy at the same time. The bra made my breasts look amazing and the panties fit my ass just right.

Just to throw him off with a little cheek I pull on his discarded dress shirt and button it up almost all the way. It hits me at mid thigh and it looks like I might not even be wearing anything underneath. 

After a final spritz of perfume I walk back into the room, Harry had candles all set out and lit. He was lying in bed with a bottle of champagne on ice next to him along with a plate of chocolate covered strawberries just like I wanted. Harry raises his brow when he sees that I'm in his shirt and I shrug not wanting him to know what lies beneath. I smile at him before running and jumping into bed. 

"You look beautiful in blue and even more beautiful in my clothes baby." Harry says softly as he brushes a hair out of my face. "Want some champagne?"

"Intoxicating a minor Mr. Styles? You could lose your license for that." I tease as my fingers trace his butterfly causing goosebumps to erupt all over his skin.