What about all the broken happy ever afters?

What About Us - Pink

Sara-

"Excuse me?"

"I'm having his baby, it's none of your business." The blonde says as she walks towards us while rubbing her fairly large baby bump.

"Lottie what the fuck?" Harry says in disbelief and I back away towards the door.

"I'm six months pregnant Harry." She says smiling up at him and he gulps.

"But six months ago-"

"I left for Ibiza, I know but don't you remember the night before I left daddy?" Lottie says as she reaches up to touch Harry's face, he snatches her wrist away from him as he attempts to control his temper. 

"No, actually I don't and I know for a fact I wrapped it up Charlotte." Harry sneers crudely.

"Condoms do break." She says shrugging before turning her attention to me. "If you'll excuse us, I'd like to be alone with my baby's father."

"You don't get to dismiss her like that."

"It's fine Harry, I'll just call an uber." I say softly as I turn around.

"You left your SUV here Sara." Harry reminds me but I don't want anything from him right now.

"You shouldn't of given it to me anyways." I say as I leave my keys on his table and walk out of the room to the front door, Roxy whimpers as I squeeze her close to me for comfort.

"Sara wait!" Harry shouts as I walk out the door. "Baby." He grabs my arm having finally caught up with me.

"Your baby is back in your room Harry." I reply looking down.

"So she says." He chides and I sigh.

"I can't do this, she's giving you something you want that I cannot."

"That's bullshit and you know it, you can if you want it enough but you're too stuck in the past to allow yourself what you actually deserve." Harry snaps and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Do not talk to me that way." I spit as I pull out of his grasp and walk down the driveway.

"Sara, baby I'm sorry." Harry says softly as he comes after me, I stop and Harry wraps his arms around me. "I love you." He whispers as tears stream down my face. 

"I can't love you Harry." I whisper and his hold on me loosens.

"Take it." He says sadly as he hands me the keys to the SUV he had gotten me. "At least I'll know I'm taking care of you in some way." He adds, I have to walk away. I don't want to but I have to, it's what's best for him.

**

"Didn't expect you home until tomorrow Sara, aw the puppy is even cuter then Harry said!"

"You knew?" I ask my sister with wide eyes. 

"Of course I knew, he made sure it was ok with me. Where is he?" She says with her eyes full of concern.

It was then, I finally had enough. I was tired of being strong, I was tired fulfilling other's expectations so what did I do?

I broke down.

Vanessa hugged me as we sat on the couch and I told her everything from the first day I met Harry, I left out that he was my counselor as I imagine he needs a job now that he has a child on the way.

A child with someone else.

**

I had another week of vacation before school started again thank God, Emily came over the next day and I told her what had happened. She told me that I should talk to Harry, that maybe no matter if the child is his or not, he wants to be with me. I told her that it was only a matter of time, Harry and I were not meant to last. He wants what I don't and that's not something you can just blink away.