I feel like for the first time I am not faking.

Touch - Little Mix

Sara's POV-

I had a choice, either call Michael and beg for him to pick me up or stay here and try to dance my troubles away cause I was sure as hell not calling Harry.

I opted for the latter with a side of liquid courage. The air was thick as I found myself balls deep into the cluster fuck of grinding bodies. Every time a man approached me I'd turn the other way, some of them would continue to dance on me and some would get mad.

Eventually they would all move on though. Honestly I wasn't really hurt by Nathan bailing on me, that girl was really pretty and I was just going with the motions.

I would of probably regretted it tomorrow you know?

I haven't seen Emily at all, she probably talked Liam into taking her to his room to show her his Payne train.

Suddenly I feel a hard body against my back and warm breath against my neck. "You didn't call me." His British drawl whispers.

"And you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." I snap but don't move away enjoying the contact too much.

"I did but I don't anymore." He says as he turns me around and brings his hands to my face. "I've been wanting to break up with her for months But didn't want to be an ass and do it over the phone." He whispers, a mixture of beer and tequila on his breath.

Harry had changed from when I saw him earlier, he was wearing a thin fitted black shirt with the sleeves rolled up along with his sinfully tight jeans and boots. He had a scarf tied around his head to hold his hair back, I have no clue how but he looked hotter then ever.

"What changed?" I ask looking up into his dark green eyes.

"You. You showed me what it felt like to be wanted for me and not my money, what I feel for you is unlike anything I have ever felt Sara. I'm so sorry I kissed you before ending it with her, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you but I regret nothing." Harry says as his thumb strokes my cheek, I now notice marks all over his face and bring my fingers up to his bruised jaw.

"What's this from?" I ask cautiously.

"My best friend, he thought I was cheating on his sister. The one on my cheek is from Emily though." He adds smirking.

"Emily? Where is she?" I ask with my eyes wide.

"She's pretty busy I think, found her in a bedroom with both Liam AND Niall." Harry chuckles.

"No way." I mumble in disbelief.

Emily is having a threesome? How does that even work?

"Yep." Harry chirps before turning me back around, gripping my hips and moving us to the music as he leans down and kisses my neck sloppily. "Where's your date?"

"He got distracted by some blonde pantyless whore and took her out back." I mumble and Harry chuckles.

"Sounds like Nathan." 

"He kissed me, I kissed him back too. I'm sorry Harry I was just so mad and-" I rant before Harry interrupts me.

"Did you like it?" He whispers with his lips still against my neck.

"Not really."

"Why not?" Harry asks as he moves my dress slightly off my shoulder rakes his teeth lightly across the skin causing me to moan.

"He wasn't you." I reply almost inaudibly but I could tell that he heard it.

Harry wraps his arms around my waist from behind, pulling me against his body as we continue to dance. I reach up and hook my arm around his neck as I roll my body back into his. He leaves open mouth kisses all along my neck as his hands roam, one settles on my hip and the other on my breast but I was loving it. 

"Fuck the things you do to me Sara." He mumble before sucking on the sweet spot under my ear. 

"What do I do to you Harry?" I whisper innocently. 

Harry grips my hips and rubs his rock hard arousal against my ass. "You know exactly what you do to me baby." He whispers lowly, it's like his voice has a direct line to my core as i'm sure I'm now soaking wet. "You're not mad at me are you?" He asks softly and I turn in his grasp.

"Are you mad at me fore kissing Nathan?" I ask honestly and he breaks into a smile.

"Nah." He whispers as he leans down and brushes his lips against mine. "Cause I know it didn't feel like this." He says against my lips before kissing me passionately. His fingers tangle in my hair as he sweeps his tongue across my bottom lip begging for access, my lips part allowing him to deepen the kiss that I can feel down to my toes.

It feels like it's been a lifetime since I felt his lips against mine when in reality, it's only been hours. Our bodies continue to move against each other as our lips mold together and tongues tease each other. I didn't give a fuck who was watching, they were getting a free show because this was too good to stop. 

I feel like I'm suffocating but I don't want to stop kissing him, finally I nibble his bottom lip as I break away from the kiss to breathe. He immediately reattaches our lips as his hand runs down the back of my thigh and brings my knee up to his waist. Harry grips my hip as his grinds his hardness into my core all without breaking our kiss. 

My mind fogs with lust and pleasure as his motions continue in the middle of the dance floor. This was too good, it has to be illegal. I'm pretty sure the party police around about to break us apart and hose us down with cold water. 

Harry breaks away from the kiss and presses his forehead against mine as he breathes heavily looking down at our bodies working together. "I'm so fucking crazy about you Sara." He whispers and I look up at him as he bites his lip nervously.

"I'm crazy about you too Harry."