But I don't ever want to see you with him

Woman - Harry "for fucks sake" Styles

"Well stop being so fucking hot then." I tease as I reach over and grab my smoothie. 

"Where's mine?" Em asks as she takes her sandwich.

"I uh..."

"She didn't tell me what kind to get you but I know exactly how you can seek revenge." Harry says smirking and Emily cocks her brow.

"I'm listening English muffin." She retorts and Harry chuckles.

"Tell me all of Sara's embarrassing secrets." He says leaning over and biting his lip.

"Don't you dare-"

"She's afraid of frogs! She screams during out Disney movie marathons when The Princess and The Frog comes on." She gushes.

"What else?" Harry presses as I sit back and pout.

"She never wears underwear to bed, like EVER." She goes on.

"Good to know." Harry replies smirking.

"I hate you two." I mumble.

"What else? Any other juicy ones?" He asks winking.

"She's never had an orgasm." Emily whispers and I want to die.

"EMILY DIANE TOWNSEND." I whisper shout as I smack her arm. 

"Seriously? Like not ever?" Harry looks at me in disbelief and I look down. "Hey come here." He says as he reaches over and pulls me up before guiding me into his side of the booth. Harry pulls my legs over his lap as he cups my face. "That's nothing to be ashamed of, especially in your case." He says softly before kissing me tenderly. 

"Good thing you didn't get me that smoothie, I'd be spewing it in your sappy faces." Emily snaps and I pull my legs off his lap and grab his phone off the table.

Gemma Gemma Gemma AHA there it is!

"Sara." Harry warns.

"Hello again baby bro." A cheerful English voice sounds from the other side of the phone.

"Actually this is his friend Sara, you see he and my best friend have been sharing secrets about me and now I need to know some of his." I explain and she cackles with joy. 

"Ok well growing up he loved karaoke, he can do a killer Lionel Richie. What else.... He sleeps naked, unfortunately for me." She adds and I giggle.

"That could be useful information." I say smiling as Harry tries to grab the phone from me.

"Oh!! He's afraid of tampons!!! If you throw them at him he will curl up in a ball and cry. Also I'm pretty sure he has a thing for Ryan Gosling because the amount of times that man has watched The Notebook..... I wouldn't be surprised if he grew a vag." She adds with an evil laugh.

"Ok Gem, that's enough." Harry bellows finally getting the phone away from me.

"I like her already Haz." I can hear her chirp causing Harry to smile widely.

"Me too, talk to you later." He says before hanging up and settling back into his smoothie as I unwrap my sandwich.

"Why aren't you eating Harry? You can have half of mine." I offer.

"No, it's alright love." He says simply. "What are you doing tonight?" He asks.

"You didn't tell him?" Emily quips.

"Tell me what?" Harry asks concerned.

"Ugh ok so, earlier this week a guy asked me to be his date to a party and I said yes." I explain looking down as Harry's face dropped. "I wanted to cancel it but-"

"It would be a bitch move to ice him on his birthday Sara." Emily interrupts. 

"Why don't you go with him?" I challenge and she rolls her eyes.

"He asked YOU, not me. Plus I have eyes on his brother, he's too pretty for me. He looks like that Ruby Rose chick from Orange Is The New Black." She huffs. 

"I'm sorry Harry, don't be mad at me. I'll only stay a little while." I assure him and he takes my hands.

"It's ok Sara." He whispers.

"I kind of need your girl after school though slightly sexier David Beckham, she needs some new clothes for this new outlook she has." Emily says.

"I could totally get behind that." Harry says biting his lip.

Oh I'm sure you could.

"If you need anything tonight, well actually any time. Just tell me ok Sara?" Harry assures me as he lifts my chin up and looks into my eyes.

"Of course Harry." I reply.

**

After lunch was over Emily and I walked back to school while Harry ran home to change. "He's crazy about you Sarbear." She teases.

"I really like him Em, I feel guilty for letting Nathan take me to this party." I reply sadly.

"He invited you before all this happened babe, like I said just friend zone him and call your man to give you a ride." She says winking. "I'll see you after school." She adds before leaving me at Mr. Sterling's classroom. 

I mentally cringe as I walk into the room while he blatantly stares at my body. "Miss Andrews looking as beautiful as ever, I hope we won't have an outburst like we did yesterday is that understood?" He asks sternly.

"Yes Sir." I answer indifferently as I sit down.

"Could you please sit on the table in the back of the class so you can make sure everyone is taking notes Sara." He asks and I look at him questioning.

"On the table?"

"That's what I said." He smiles, After making my way to the back of the call I sit on the table and cross my legs as I scan everyone's pages making sure they were taking notes.

Ten minutes or so in I look towards Mr. Sterling only to see him sitting there staring at me as he bites his finger. A student asks him a question and he's distracted so I pull out my phone and text Harry. 

"Anyway you could get me out of class? Sterling won't stop staring at my legs and its creeping me out." I text quickly. Almost 20 minutes pass and I've now convinced myself that Harry's mad at me and punishing me by leaving me feeling uncomfortable and exposed in front of this pervert.

"Hello?" Mr. Sterling answers the phone. "She's busy right now, ah I see and you are? Her brother? Alright then." He says before calling me up to his desk. "Your brother is waiting out in front of the school, apparently your dog died." He whispers with a hint of annoyance. 

What dog?

I nod and grab my bag before nervously walking towards the front of the school. After scanning for Michael's car I release the breath I was holding when I see Harry parked in his sportscar. Smiling I run over to it and climb in, "Hey baby, I'm so sorry. I was in the shower and as soon as I saw the text I ran over here." Harry says.

"I can tell." I giggle looking at him with his hair down and dripping wet along wit a button up pulled on but completely unbuttoned. "I'm not complaining." I smirk and he flashes me a panty melting smile before pulling out of the parking lot. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"My place." He responds as he places his hand on my thigh. I squirm as the feeling of his skin against mine intoxicates my bloodstream and shortens my breath. "You alright there love?" Harry asks with a knowing smirk. "Text Emily my address and tell her to come and get you after school.

"What will we do until then?" I ask innocently. 

"Therapy."