Beautiful as you are, I wanna light up your dark.

Get Low - Zedd ft. Liam Payne

"Go out the window, I'll meet you out there." She whispers before walking into the living room.

I go to climb out the window but hear Sara raise her voice and automatically turn on my heels as I run into the living room to see a man raise his hand to slap her.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her." I growl, grabbing his arm just before it hits her face. This fucker looks to be 10 years older then me or so but I tower at least 5 inches over him, I grab his collar and slam him against a wall. "You touch her again and I will fucking kill you, do you understand me?" I roar, he nods weakly and I release him letting him drop to the ground before grabbing Sara's hand and pulling her out to my car. "Your fucking brother in law hits you Sara?" I should once we're in my car.

"It's really complicated Harry." She whispers.

"Does your sister know?" I ask as I peel away from her house.

"No."

"Why the fuck not?" I snap.

"Because she'll believe him and I'll lose the one person I have left Harry." She says sobbing, I make it to my place in 3 minutes flat and pull into the garage before hoping out and opening her door. Sara cries as I pull her into my chest and wrap my arms around her.

"You're safe Sara, you're ok." I whisper against her hair. "Do you think he'll leave you alone now?" I ask and she nods.

"I've never seen him that scared."

"Good." I chortle. "Come on." I say leading her into the house. "Hey Liam!" I shout and the short heavily tattooed man comes out of the kitchen wearing just boxers. "Dude put that shit away!" I say holding my hands in front of mine and Sara's eyes.

"Didn't know you were bringing someone over bro." Liam retorts as he jogs to his laundry he was folding and pulls some shorts on. "Hey babe, I'm Liam."

"Sara." She says softly as she shakes his hand, Sara stares at him a little too long and I clear my throat. "Sorry, you just look so familiar." She shrugs.

"Eh, I get around." He says smirking. "I've gotta get dressed and hit the store, can I use your green machine man?" He asks me.

"Yea, keys are hanging up. Be gentle with her." I say before leading Sara off into my room.

"Wow, your room is actually nice." Sara says as she looks around. "Who is this?" She asks picking up a photo.

"My mum and sister Gemma."

"Do you miss them? You and your mom have the same eyes." She says studying the photo.

"I do, they came out for my graduation in may. I try to see them a few times a year." I explain and she nods. "I'll be right back." I say before going into my closet. I pull on a pair of compression pants and some athletic shorts over them along with a tank top and my bright sneakers Sara teased me about. After stuffing a few things into a duffel bag I walk back into my room to see Sara looking through my photography portfolio. "Boo." I shout, sneaking up behind her causing her to lose her balance. My portfolio falls to my bed as my hands go around her waist to catch her from falling.

My hands are around her waist, she's next to my bed. I could easily toss her down and do everything I've been thinking about since looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

But I shouldn't.

"Ready to go?" I ask as I let her go.

"Yea." She says nervously, I grab her hand and lead her out before Louis could run into us.

Cause that would be really fucking awkward.

"Oh hi Louis, this is my patient/student Sara who I lowkey have a crush on. Please don't tell your sister cause it will break her heart."

Yea, definitely a conversation I'd like to avoid.

"Are we taking your sportscar?" Sara asks.

"Nope." I reply with a smirk before leading her into the garage and opening the door. Sara looks at me in confusion as I hand her a helmet before uncovering my motorcycle and stashing my stuff into the saddlebags.

"I've never been on a motorcycle before." She whispers as I put on my helmet, after securing it I turn to her, take the helmet from her and slip it on her. 

"I've never taken anyone on my motorcycle so it's a first for both of us." I say as I secure the clasp, click on the bluetooth and bonk my helmet against hers. "Come on, you'll love riding." I say smiling.

"I'm sure I will." She mumbles under her breath causing me to chuckle.

"Not that kind of ride love." I smirk and she turns bright red realizing that I heard her. After climbing on I motion for her to climb on behind me. "You'll want to hold on tight Sara." I tell her before walking the bike down the drive, starting it and pulling off. "How you doing back there?" I ask her as I pull up to a stoplight.

"Holy shit, how can I hear you?" She says in surprise.

"Bluetooth love, technology is fucking amazing isn't it?" I say chuckling.

"Where are we going?" Sara asks.

"Berryessa, will be about a 45 minute ride." I say cautiously.

"Harry no, I can't." She says releasing her hold on me as she panics.

"You can." I assure her, reaching behind me and squeezing her thigh. "I know you have bad memories there so now it's time to make some new ones."

"You're right."