You don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same.

A little too much - Shawn Mendes

"This is fucking bullshit!"

"He can't" I whisper weakly as Harry tries to contain his rage, he lets out a sharp sigh before wrapping his arms tightly around me as sobs wrack my body.

"Baby it's ok, I won't let anything happen." He coos as Niall sits down next to us.

"I can file for a long term restraining order if you'd like." He offers and I nod.

"Please Niall." I murmur softly, Niall gives us a tight lipped smile before getting up and heading over to the receptionist. "What about Vanessa?" I whisper and Harry's brows furrow.

"Who gives a fuck about her Sara? She's been completely oblivious to her husband to raping and torturing you, she should of seen the signs. I saw them bright as day." Harry snaps.

"But you're also a therapist Harry, your career is finding things that others do no see whereas she's a lawyer. She defends the in your face facts." I explain softly and Harry's face drops.

"Why not her? Why didn't he abuse her?" He asks.

"He doesn't love her." I shrug and Harry shakes his head.

"Look I'm not going to tell you not to have a relationship with your sister but she isn't my favorite person at the moment." He says sighing and I give him a soft smile.

"Thank you Harry." I whisper as I brush the hair off of his forehead, he presses his forehead against mine after kissing the tip of my nose.

"I love you Sara." Harry whispers, my stomach flutters and my insides warm with his words but I cannot return them. 

I don't know how to love, all love has brought me is dead parents and an urn holding my child.

"Don't hate me for not saying it back." I whisper almost inaudibly, Harry's face drops and he sighs. 

"I could never hate you Sara, you show me how you feel about me every minute. I'm confident in your love for me but I want you to know how much I love you with not only my actions but my words as well." Harry explains causing my heart to race as a soft smile graces my face, I lean towards him and press my lips to his softly. "Let me take you away next weekend." Harry whispers against my lips, my eyes widen as I lean back and look into his mesmerizing eyes. 

"What?"

"You said you've never been out of the state, let me take you." He reminds me and I chew my lip anxiously. "Next Monday is Labor Day and they have a teachers only day Friday giving us four days of freedom, we can hop on the bike and go up to Tahoe. Spend a few days sprawled out on the beach, maybe go out for a nice dinner before burying myself in you every night." He suggests, my first thought is absolutely not but then I think about how wonderful it would be to escape this place for a while.

To be able to explore somewhere knew with someone I trust so completely, to be able not to worry about who sees us. To be able to be with him in every way possible.

"Yes, I'll go with you Harry."