I gave you bass, you gave me sweet talk.

Lips are movin - Meagan Trainor

Shit.

"Thanks, can I get your address for the party and what time should be be there?" I text quickly trying to redirect the conversation. 

"Text me your address and I'll pick you up since the party isn't at my place." He replies.

"I'm at Emily's though, she can't wait to meet your brother." 

"I'll bring her too, hopefully he cut his hair. It's gotten way too long and greasy." Nathan adds with an eyeroll emoji.

"Ok cool, I'll text you when we're ready." I reply before tucking my phone away.

**

Harry's POV-

"What the fuck Louis?" I growl holding my jaw. 

"You promised me Harry, you promised me you'd never hurt her." He growls.

"Look you don't know the entire story mate. Fuck!! Lads a little help?" I writhe in pain from Louis's sucker punch to my eye. 

"Louis back off of him!" Liam shouts as Niall rushes over and holds Louis back.

"He left her stranded in Ibiza! I had to send her money for a flight back." Louis spits

"She stole my card Tommo, I didn't know I was paying for her entire trip until after we broke up. She's taken over 15 grand from me just since she left, you know I spoiled the shit out of her so it wasn't like she needed it either. I'm tired of being a cash register for someone I don't love nor ever will." I growl and Louis's eyes widen.

"She told me you gave her your card."

"Yea she told Gem that too, your sister has changed man and I can't deal." I pause as I wipe the blood from my brow. "Sara showed me what it was like to have someone care for you and not your wallet, she opened my eyes to what Lottie was doing."

"You really like this lass?" Louis asks as Niall releases him. "You light when you talk about her, you haven't done that with Lottie in a long time." He says with his eyes full of concern.

"Yea. I'm falling in love with her actually."

**

Sara's POV-

After another hour of shoe and lingerie shopping Emily and I headed back to her place. "So Nathan is driving us?" She asks and I nod. "We need to make sure to bring our phones, maybe Harry can come get us if shit hits the fan. Plus I'm pretty sure you want to end up naked in his bed, not Nathan's." She adds as she straightens her hair in the mirror. 

"That's for sure, Harry is incredible. His hands and just... Mmm." I sigh falling back onto the bed.

"Oh my God you whore." She says with her mouth wide open. "You had your first orgasm didn't you?" She teases and I blush as I hide under a pillow. "OH EM GEE SARA!!!! You let him check your oil?"

"Why do you make this shit so cringy?" I huff.

"Did you guys do it? Is that why I picked you up from his place?"

"You uh, you kind of interrupted us...." I reply.

"DUDE you should of told me, I would of left and came back!" Emily says.

"It's fine Em, I'm sure we will have another chance. Plus isn't it too soon?" I ask.

"Not if it feels right babe, I know Michael blinded you by affection and seduced you into giving yourself up so quickly, I know you haven't been with anyone but him. Harry's the real deal, you don't see the way he looks at you. Yea he's an employee but he's not your teacher, it's not like Michael. He's only what, three and a half years older then you? Some may see it as wrong but it's none their fucking business so they can go suck a floppy cock." She adds and I burst out laughing.

"Can you make me ugly tonight?" I ask and she chuckles.

"No amount of makeup could do that babe, plus you'll end up calling loverboy and I want you in ship shape for some midnight memories cause you're gonna be up all night." She muses and I shake my head.

"You're crazy Em."

"You love me." She chirps. "Text Nathan and tell him we'll be ready in an hour." She says before going back to her hair.

After she was done she started my makeup, she did a nude cat eye with some dark red lipstick which with my long dark hair and black dress made me look a bit vampy.

I think I'm into it.

Embracing the darker look I opt for some knee high boots with a thick heel that Emily insisted I buy. They were tall enough to give me a good 4 inch boost in height with the platform but still comfortable enough. While Emily did my hair I decided to facetime Harry.

"Hey baby." His British voice chirps but the phone is faced away from him. "You look gorgeous love."

"Thank you, I want to see you Harry!" I pout.

"Right now isn't a good time, I'm sorry. I'm just in the middle of something." He says with disappointment laced in his voice.

"It's fine Harry, I'll talk to you later babe." I say sighing as I hang up.

"He did sound busy Sara, don't overthink it ok?" She says as she applies her lip gloss.

"You're right Em." I say softly, she always knows just want to say.

"I'm here." Nathan texts. 

"He's here." I tell Emily and she slides her phone and some lipgloss into a small purse along with a few condoms. 

"Gotta be safe." She winks and I just shake my head before we head out. Nathan was waiting there, leaned back against a bright cherry red Mustang. "Oh he has a sweet car."

"Eh, Harry has an R8, a Ranger Rover, a motorcycle and a bigger dick probably." I say shrugging and she just shakes her head. 

"You two look lovely." He says as he opens up the door and I go to climb in the back. "Maybe you should sit up front with me huh?" he says licking his lips. 

"I'm like 5 inches shorter then Emily, she'll have a hard time climbing out." I shrug as I climb in.

"Uh ok." He mumbles, Emily shoots me a smile and I settle into the middle back seat as Nathan climbs in. He starts going on and on about how sick the party is going to be.

"Where is the party anyways?" I ask.

"My brother's place." He says as he turns onto a very familiar love driveway. Emily shoots me a worried look.

"What's your brother's name?" She asks nonchalantly.

"Liam, he's really cool. He lives with three other dudes but the only one that might bother you is Niall." He explains. 

"Why wouldn't the other two bother us?" I ask as my heart is pounding.

"Oh Louis has a girlfriend and then his best friend Harry has been dating his sister for two years." Nathan informs us as Emily looks at me in shock and concern while I'm filled with anger and disappointment. 

Fuck you Harry Styles.