End up meeting in the hallway every single time.

Only Angel - Harry "Fuck me" Styles

"Hand out these papers Miss Andrews." Mr. Sterling snaps as he tries to regain control of the class. I take the papers and quietly pass them out, Nathan gives me a soft smile as I hand him his paper before sitting at my desk again.

"You seem different then yesterday." Nathan texts.

"I'm just tired of people thinking they can control me." I reply, when he looks up from his phone with a confused look I shrug.

"I like it." He texts back with a winking emoji.

"Miss Andrews, a word?" Mr. Sterling says sternly standing over me. I nod and follow him into the backroom. Once he turns on the light he shuts the door after us. "What the fuck was that?" He spits and my eyes widen in shock. My first instinct was to cower, to look down and take whatever is coming. 

"You don't deserve what's been done to you." Harry's voice sounds in my head.

"Please don't talk to me like that Mr. Sterling. I'm not even your student. I'm your assistant, not your friend or girlfriend." I quip. 

"Mr Sterling?" A voice sounds as there is a knock on the door, he glares at me before exiting the room and talking to a student when Nathan appears at the doorway as I walk through it.

"Thank you." I whisper and he gives me a sweet smile.

Mr. Sterling left me alone for the rest of the class, he may of thought he was punishing me but honestly I needed the break. I took advantage of the free time and took out my Chromebook to do some browsing.

"What are you doing online, you're supposed to be in school." Michael's face pops up on facebook messenger. 

"I am in school, what I do is none of your business anymore Michael." I type back.

"Bullshit, you'll never be over me and you know it." 

"I think it's the other way around, why don't you go think about getting your wife pregnant?" I retort feeling my frustration coming to a head.

"She doesn't love me the way you do, the way I deserved to be loved."

Oh fuck no.

"What about the way I deserve to be loved Michael? You left me broken after losing our child, you leave me broken every single fucking time you touch me. I'm done, WE ARE DONE." I reply quickly and go to close the window.

"We'll see about that babygirl."

I throw my Chromebook back into my bag as tears threaten to fall, Mr. Sterling shouts at me as I run out of the classroom. 

"Sara?" A British voice sounds from across the hallway, Harry was leaning against the wall.

"Harry." I whisper before throwing myself at him, he wraps his arms around me and it's the most comfort I've felt in a long time. 

For once I felt truly safe.

"Shhh what's wrong love?" 

**

Harry's POV-

After lunch Lottie and I got into another argument, for the SECOND time today. I feel like our relationship is starting to come to an end but I don't want to be the asshole that dumps his best friend's sister you know?

But that's why I wanted to see Sara during lunch, I knew she'd make me smile.

Once I got to my office after sneaking out of the bathroom I saw I had a photo message from Charlotte, not an innocent one either. "Why the fuck do you do this to me when I'm at work Lottie?" I growl into the phone after dialing her number.

"I know you like it daddy." I cringe at her petname for me, she's the one with the daddy kink.

Not me.

"I need you to understand something Charlotte, I work with high schoolers. In fact the one I'm treating right now has been abused both physically and sexually so you'll have to forgive me if your nudes seem a bit inappropriate." I snap.

"We never have fun anymore." She pouts.

"Yea because you decided to go off to Ibiza for the entire summer Charlotte, you knew what you were doing." I remind her and she sighs.

"I tried to get you to come with us Harry." She says softly.

"I'm sorry if finding a job and a place to live was more important then partying on the beach every night." I retort.

"Look, I don't want to fight baby. I'll be home soon I promise." She purrs. "Love you." She adds before hanging up.

I've never told her I loved her, not once. Only my mum and sister have ever heard those three words from me.

So here's the thing with Charlotte and I, we work in person because of our sexual attraction but when it's from a far I find her annoying as fuck and she thinks I'm boring. Yet she's expecting a proposal sometime soon?

She thinks I don't notice the hints being dropped, her computer left open to a wedding rings. Browsing wedding dress sites 'for future research'. Little does she know it's not happening.

Not with me at least.

My mind trails off to Sara and I decide to load up her social media, it's private but I can see old photos or photos that she's been tagged in. She was always gorgeous but I do see a massive change in her body after losing the baby, she went from slightly curvy to curvy as fuck. There's a taller woman in some of these photos that looks like her but with auburn hair and taller named Vanessa Andrews. 

I'm guessing that's her sister and she never changed her last name or something, as I look through her profile I notice that her relationship status is "it's complicated".

Understatement of the year my dear.

About 15 minutes before the bell rings I get too restless and decide to go wait for Sara, once I'm at her classroom I lean back against the wall and cross my arms over my chest after running my hands through my long hair. Then suddenly her classroom door flies open as she rushes out with tears streaming down. 

"Sara?

"Harry." She whispers almost inaudibly before throwing herself into my arms as I wrap them around her.

"Shhhh what's wrong love?" I ask softly after pressing a kiss to her temple. 

"Can we go to your office?" She whispers and I nod before wrapping my arm around her and leading her down the hallway. 

"Sara! Sara get back here!" I hear that asshole teacher shout from the door she just escaped from. I hold my arm out behind me and flip him off while leading my little oblivious Sara away.

What did he do to her?