LFC Updates: Close It Up Now!

I only say this because I feel like it's every day that something came up and I didn't particularly like yesterday's bit of news, so I'll start on that and work my way back to the Southampton match on Saturday.

First, Klopp was out yesterday because of illness, although LFC hasn't really said what that illness is. He was in the hospital most of the day but was released late last night. And, because that's who he is, he showed up for training today even when he probably shouldn't have, considering reports say he was sick for a while before the incident on Wednesday. So don't worry about not seeing him on Saturday, he'll be there.

Sadio Mané's also going to be there, although there were reports of him having a dreaded hamstring injury. He was sent back to Liverpool early for treatment and Senegal has already qualified for the World Cup, so they could afford to let him go anyways. Lallana, the star boy that hasn't played this season, is also ready for Southampton play time. Possibly, this match could be the first time the Fab Five (Salah, Firmino, Mané, Coutinho, and Lallana) have played together so it's going to be quiet the big match.

And Clyne? I say it's time to give up hopes on him ever playing this season. It was said that he was expected to be around by now in the preseason. And it's now. He's still hardly in training. He actually recently suffered a set back that is going to keep him out for a few months, so 2017 is out of the picture. 2018? Who really knows anymore, injuries aren't bad, but right back has this awkward hole in it that you don't recognize is there until someone mentions Clyne and you awkwardly remember that he still plays for us. Wish him all the best because this can't be easy. 

Henderson, on the other hand, has come back from his injury that forced Gini back into the side rather quickly. It's expected that he'll come straight back into the side without question unless Klopp has a few tricks up his sleeve, which I would certainly be a bit surprised by. Hendo's a near shoe-in whenever fit, whether you think it's because he's captain alone or because he's talented as well. Saturday looks good when it comes to fitness for us, at least.

Moreno has really gained some new confidence this season, with everyone raving about his huge change between last season and this one. His change has become so great that Klopp says Robertson should take notes from him on what to do, rather than what some to be the other way around. The competition on all sides is absolutely wonderful and I think now's a great time to enjoy it since we're not as far away from Top 4 as the Manchester fans would love to have you think.

See you all later, hopefully, my updating schedule will get much better. Good day, Reds!