Buy ALL The Midfielders!

To start off the deadline day, they give us our nice rout of Arsenal to start off the mood. Certainly has started the chain reaction of waking us the hell up in these final days. Kept staring at Alex (The Ox), think he did so much better compared to some of the people around him. For instance, did you know Xhaka was playing? Hardly even really noticed his impact, which is sad, considering his skill. 

But today is deadline day! You ready to see it end? Or do you wish we had more time? We'll see in the end!

I'll be covering/commentating on this because this seems to be one of the more exciting ones in a long time. Now let's see all the craziness. 

• Sanchez staying at Arsenal

Really?? I expected him to be gone as soon as the City started the bidding because he's going to go away on a free if they don't give him up now before the summer. And the money they were throwing about would have been perfect for that Lemar bid they had going on. But no, Arsene has to . . . well, I'm not really sure what they're doing right now. Bit of a mess. They may regret keeping him for these last twelve months. And can you believe Santi Carzola isn't being given a new contract?! Who cares if he is getting injured, he's Arsenal's last midfield hope! Absolutely nuts there.

• Spurs sign Serge Aurier from PSG

I'm not too sure on this. Though I've recently started watching PSG (to keep up in all leagues, because Monaco is just blitzing right now), Aurier has literally not existed for a while now. And there's also the thing with him having battery charges against him (okay, he beat someone up, not sure how to write that differently, dang it), I think this could damage a bit of . . . an aura around Spurs. Some fans will most likely heckle this because of those charges. Not sure if he'll be allowed to play if those are still up, maybe it'll just . . . go away. 

• Did Ross Barkley . . .  just reject . . . Chelsea??? (Burn Moments!)

Holy crap. This transfer is madness. Apparently, he was going to do the medical and then . . . nah, I'm not having any of that and just drove back to Liverpool. The blue side of it, of course. But man, what's going on in London? Everyone is rejecting this town for Liverpool. Is there some incentive I've not heard of?? I'll do a summer abroad if I have to!

• Danny Drinkwater is at Cobham

Buuut . . . is he going to reject it? I'd absolutely have one of those laughs where it turns into intense laughter with tears running down the face if that happens. Really, they just need depth over at Chelsea because I've gone around some fan sites and apparently they squad's getting too thin for comfort. Which was going to come at them at one point, wasn't it? They may not have liked Oscar or Ramiers, but they have not replaced those two Brazilians just yet and seem to want to get thinner at the second, like one of those pencil thin girls at the gym complaining of being 5 pounds overweight. Get over yourselves and gain!

• Where on Earth is Riyad Marhez???

. . . Really though, where is he? He was said to have left his international squad's (Algeria) training to finish up a deal to leave Leicester but they've said that there has been no bid for him. So, he really is not going anywhere? Or did he just get lost in his own country?? What if he's actually coming to Liverpool?? As you can see, I just want more guys.

• We sign the Ox!!

Klopp likes him (what the turn around after not liking him in December), so we've got something great in him with all that. As I said before, Arsenal is really pulling something here that I don't understand. He will do good for us and I'll have his picture down below because of yesterday when I posted the chapter, it was open and obvious, but now it's official. Nice signing, but certainly not the best thing we've ever done. Like it, though, what a work horse.