Champions League Charge: Back In The USSR!

This is what we're facing this week for Champions League!

Or is it . . . ?

When it comes to the home match, expect it to be filled to its 45,000 capacity with Reds fans also being apart of the numbers. This comes with a hefty of 60,00 euros and not being able to go to the next away match they have in the CL, which I believe won't be us. Not as extensive as I thought it would be, but it certainly is something. Not sure if Liverpool is doing something special to help the away fans (Liverpool fans), but even if they aren't, safe wishes to those all around. Hopefully, the scenes aren't as scary as reported.

The travelling squad for the trip is:

Goalkeepers

Karius (Most likely going to play, bar any sudden problems

Ward

Mignolet

Defenders

Lovren

Klavan

Moreno 

Robertson

Matip

Flanagan

Alexander-Arnold

Midfielders

Wijnaldum

Milner

Henderson

Oxlade-Chamberlain

Can

Forwards

Firmino

Coutinho

Salah

Sturridge

Mane

Solanke

Finally, no one seems to have any injuries. Any doubts from Matip or Lovren (fitness wise) have been forgotten but I have heard nothing on any other fronts.

Well, other than Barcelona is apparently still hunting the oh so empty waters in hopes that they get Coutinho. But in January. And for a low price under 100m pounds. Morons. 

There's also the fact that we can get Keita from RB Leipzig in January should we pay yet another premium to have that happen. Leipzig would need to be out of Europe and have no hopes in the Bundesliga for this to happen. And after playing just one CL match and six points behind Bundesliga leaders, Borussia Dortmund (!!!!!), I don't see those needs being hit just yet. Funny that this is coming up now because although they're not quite as good as last season, I wouldn't even pay the premium for him, as he's already going to come this upcoming summer. Now literally any defender better than Lovren is open this January, could use that premium money and a bit more to get . . . a centre back. A good centre back. That'd be awesome.

Thanks for reading and hopefully will see you after a wonderful win in Moscow!