Champions League Charge: Official CL Squad

Now, this is it! I've been posting throughout the weekend and will probably go through the rest of the week to post the rest of the Deadline Day effects to our Liverpool life. Now, we go to CL stuff for a moment until we face Sevilla at Anfield for our first Group Stage match in a while. Here is the squad!

Squad List A

Goalkeeper

Loris Karius

Simon Mignolet

Danny Ward

Defenders

Dejan Lovren

Ragnar Klavan

Alberto Moreno

Andrew Robertson

Joël Matip

Jonathon Flanagan

Midfielders

Georginio Wijnaldum

James Milner

Philippe Coutinho

Jordan Henderson

Marko Grujić

Adam Lallana

Alexander Oxlade-Chamberlain

Emre Can

Forwards

Roberto Firmino

Mohamed Salah

Daniel Sturridge

Sadio Mané

Dominic Solanke

Squad B List 

Defenders

Joe Gomez

Conor Masterson

Trent Alexander-Arnold

Midfielders

Cameron Brannagan

Ovie Ejaria

Sheyi Ojo

Forwards

Ryan Kent

Rhian Brewster

Ben Woodburn

Harry Wilson

We're supposed to have a squad of up to 25 players on the A list and a part of those, 8 have to be homegrown and 4 of those 8 have to be club trained. Since only Flanagan is the only one that is both club trained and homegrown, our squad is maxed out at 22. In the B list, we can basically list as many underage players that have been at the club for two seasons or more. Clyne's omission from the squad just shows how bad his injury could be, because there's been absolutely nothing on his front other than TAA and Gomes' stepping up quite nicely in the position. Danny Ings not being in there also may say something to others, but to me, he's had two bad knee injuries and he just needs to get back. PL and other cups would help that.

Good day, Reds!