LFC Updates: Player Selections

Is he still living a very great sadness, Neymar? Certainly doesn't seem like it here. Or, Coutinho's one of the happiest depressed people you can come by. That's dangerous, buddy. He should get a bit of help if it's the last bit, highly functioning depression isn't a joke. 

But already, with his smile, he has found a way back into my heart. Slowly, of course. And not nearly as big a spot as it once filled, but his smile sure does bring some confidence and hope back, at least to me. Still expecting him or Klopp to talk more about the transfer request to clear the air a bit, or slowly, very slowly, integrate him back in. Possibly even both.

We do seem to be going the slow integration route though, with Klopp not wanting to talk much about it and only saying that with the rather low amount of minutes he has played, he has proven he is fit, but not quite as fit enough to play Saturday. Firmino is still presumed to play, though, as the reason Klopp doesn't want to bring Coutinho in is due to him not playing before the international break thanks to injury. So easing him back in would stop any risk of further aggravation and make sure he'll come back alright.

Anyways, Lallana is still out but desperately wants to be in after having to watch some sweet, sweet football on the sidelines.

Klopp's new nickname for Ben Woodburn is "Prince of Wales". Pretty nice if you know the song that's been made up for him this past week.

I thoroughly enjoy that and hope it gets picked up at Anfield when he comes on. But one of those every once in a while things, don't want him being the next Dembele and running off somewhere. Speaking of, he's rumoured to get a new contract when he turns 18, so around one of our birthdays (his birthday is only a little while after my own), he will be getting a great, long term contract. Here to stay!

Clyne . . . well, the news with him is never too good with him at the moment. There's still no set date with him, meaning that well into November/December or even 2018 would be when he comes. Who knows? I just wish him a smooth and speedy recovery.

And finally, Emre Can's contract seems to be at an impasse because he wants a transfer release clause in there, but LFC doesn't. At the moment, we hold no chips. He'll either be leaving for a free or the clause we place, so we should make it the latter. Or have some so ridiculously awesome seasons so that he just won't. I think he can go places and all that, wouldn't want that happening at Juventus, midfield poachers.

Have a good day/night, Reds! Will have the rest of the Transfer Deadline chapter stuff out by this weekend, hopefully.