OMG! Klopp, Can We Please Have Him?: Kylian Mbappé

Kylian Mbappé is the man every top club wants to have. And United. 

With him, comes goals, assists and a big chance of silverware at such a young age. In him is the hope that he can become one of the greatest the world has seen in this beautiful game. And if not that, then a very talented and great player will be around. 

This past season, Mbappé was a part of a wonderful run to Ligue 1's top spot. After years of PSG running rampant in the league, with money and overall dominance, a new manager was a decent chance for the other teams to close in and swoop in on something they practically put their name on. Even then, any idea on having PSG not win is just about laughable and people push it aside. 

The start of the season, it's simply a comeback draw that kicks off a truly wonderful season. After this draw against Guingamp, they've drawn only four more times after that and lost only three times. With that came lots of big wins with lots of goals, excitement and youth talent.

The main man on the stage? Obviously Kylian Mbappé!

Mbappé after winning Ligue 1. 

Throughout that whole season, it was the young players' time to shine. Save for some players here or there like Falcao, everyone playing for Monaco is really young and the talent they're showing now can only be built upon. That's what Mbappé is practically the epitome of the idea that young players that are good can only get better as he continued to light up as the season went on. 

Kylian can play across the front three positions: left wing, striker and right wing. Thing is, he's predominantly in that striker position, whether shadow striker or second striker. Why get him though we have Dominic Solanke, someone just about his age? Because he's been rated so highly and is standing up to all the critics and winning. At the young age of 18, he's gotten 20 plus goals, something we've been striving to get for a while now since Suarez left, especially if you don't rate Firmino like Klopp does. 

There's really nothing linking him to Liverpool other than the fact that he really is talented and Klopp likes talented young players, especially in the position he's playing. There's also the fact that us getting CL has also linked us to big players all of a sudden so I assume this is also the case of there not being a serious interest in him as we've pretty recently become very attractive as a football side. 

What makes this transfer absolutely impossible for us is the price tag being thrown around just to get him. So far, City has thrown the last minute £160m bid for him. This is around twice the bid accepted by Juve from United for Pogba. It's insane how quickly this world record is going to be torn down just a season after, but that's how the game is going. And we have a great number of guys that are in this position. I know I said this last year and you see what happened, but we practically made a few more signings this summer all about this. He and Solanke would have to fight for a spot and I don't think Klopp would want to have that much money thrown at someone who's the same age. You could also argue that Kylian's ability is beyond his years, but I still say this is a lot of money. Also, Real Madrid is after him. I consider that to be an end all be all kind of thing.

Comment about Kylian in our red!