What's The News Saying Now?: Transfer Rumours

Genuinely, genuinely thought it'd be better. But I guess I'm very much an optimist . . . which totally clouded my judgement from the last chapter. 

The van Dijk Saga Is No More:

That complaint Southampton filed earlier this week made sure that would happen, so Liverpool could save face, and even issued and apology saying that they withdrew interest in van Dijk. So, this means that Gini can't have his friend over at Liverpool come this fall and that even with all this ending. What does this mean? We've ended this week with no center back and possible problems. I thought we'd be able to come out of this okay because Chelsea did, but I didn't realize we had a history with this, like Clint Dempsey and such.  Well, looks like we'll have to find a substitute. Or, learn how to talk to Southampton a bit better. Wow, not fun. 

RB Leipzig Want All Hands Off:

Keita and Werner were players that we're supposedly in for. I believe Keita more than Werner in that case, but things do happen, as shown by the van Dijk thing. So Leipzig have now said that they're going to try to keep those two as best as they can, because this is a team that came second in the league, very close to coming ahead of Bayern Munich and actually came ahead of Borussia Dortmund. I see why'd they do that, doesn't mean I'm too happy about it. 

Salah's Price Is Too High For LFC:

Roma are reportedly asking for £35m, which is much for LFC. But, we kind of screwed ourselves over with van Dijk, so that saves us over 60 million pounds, doesn't it? Anyways, this isn't a time for Recent Classic Liverpool to show up with its weird stinginess that can at times mess us up. So . . . suck it up, guys, pay the money. We can't prepare to miss out on yet another thing. Because Klopp did his thing with van Dijk and somehow, everyone else ruined things (or was it Klopp ruined things and everyone kind of watched him in horror?), so we can't afford another. After a good season, we can't slip back to old ways. Do something!

I honestly don't know what to say after this because I'm so surprised on how quickly things changed with van Dijk. I kind of hope we can get him still, even with how slim and impossible that is. And I really hope we can get the right replacement (Sakho anyone?? I'm getting a bit desperate here), because our defense needs it if we want to stand a chance in Champions League. So I'll leave you with the list of guys that are no longer Liverpool players because they're out of contract. 

Tom Brewitt 

Jake Brimmer 

Jack Dunn (Tranmere Rovers) 

Madger Antonio Gomes Aju

Kane Lewis

Alex Manninger (Retired)

Lee Phillips Adam (I don't even know if I got his name right, so that says something)