Chapter 17.

Sorry this chapter has been taking ages. Hope you like it.

Beck's POV:

"How could you!" Jade yelled storming into my RV.

"How could i what?" I asked confused as to what I could have dont to upset her.

"You worked with tori for an assignment for sikowits and you kissed her!" Jade yelled tears starting to form in her eyes.

I stood up. It was only a stage kiss. I thought jade wouldn't mind... oh wait! I kissed Tori on her second day at HA for a acting scene. That caused jade to be really upset and crying herself to sleep for the next week, also her cutting herself. She better not hurt herself this time!

"It was a stage kiss. It didn't mean anything!" I said walking up to her placing my hands on her shoulders which she shrugged off.
This isn't going to go well.

"It didn't look like it!" Jade yelled.

Wait how did jade see the stage kiss? She wasn't watching me practice the play after school.

"How did you see it?" I asked.

"Sikowits recorded it then posted it on the slap!" Jade said.

"I'm sorry baby." I said trying to pull her into a hug, but she dodged me.

"You think 'sorry' is going to cut this?" She said using her hands as a gesture to what I was saying. I could see the pain in her eyes. I could tell she's going to brake down crying in a minute.

"I...I..." I said struggling for words. I'm shocked.

"You know what." She said looking into my eyes. I know where this is going to lead. "We're over!" Jade said angry, stopping out the door.

We're over! we're over!! we're over!!! we're over!!!! WE'RE OVER!!!!!

The words I hate echoing in my head getting louder and louder.

I sit down on my bed with shock, tears rolling down my face. How could I have lost her again?

Last time she dumped me she ended up getting ran over! I'm not taking another chance.

I quickly wipe my tears away, and run out the door after her.

"Jade!" I scream looking around to see if I could spot her.

I saw a girl walking down the street, with her hands folded and looking at the pavement. It's got to be jade! She didn't bring her car or anything else. She's like the only one who's walking.

I sprint up to her and stop a few feet away from her to see if it is her, before I start approaching this random woman.

I saw blue and green streaks in her hair, and she's wearing all black. Okay this is got to be jade.

"Jade!" I yell as I start walking faster, her pace picking up as I scream her name.

"Don't ignore me please! Jade! Can we talk!" I ask as I finally catch up with her.

She stopped in her tracks, looking straight ahead with sadness. She sighed and clenched her fists.

"Talk about what?" She says through clenched teeth.

"Us..." I say hoping she would have the same thoughts.

She turned around. "What beck? What could you possibly want? We're over that's it what don't you understand?" She asks tears forming in her green orbs.

"I.. I don't want to lose you. Your the best thing in my life, you mean everything to me! What happened between me and tori was nothing. It was a stage kiss,for class. I don't like tori in that way. I only have love for you! Don't you see that?!" I say crying my eyes out.

"Well its a bit to late for that." She said walking off.

"Jade!" I call back, trying to get her attention again. But she does nothing but carry on walking.

"Fuck yourself!" She yelled and held her hand up from behind, sticking her middle finger up at me while walking away.

Further and further away....