Chapter 16.

Beck's POV:

We picked up buddy and lucky they're staying at my RV for a while. My parents said it's okay if they want to stay in their house some times as they love dogs.

Me and jade are cuddling on my bed just enjoying each others company. When all of a sudden jade's phone goes off.

Jade sighed and picked it up. She received a text from Harry. She unlocked her phone and opened there messages.

"Hey jade. Hope your okay. Me and duke are coming home today. We will be arriving back in LA at 3. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up in the jet brew? You can bring cat, beck or anyone else you feel like bringing. Ans maybe after that we could let duke and ur two dogs meet up again. They seemed that they got on well together."

" do you want to meet up with Harry?" Jade asks.

"Sure why not." I say, I know their just friends, so I'm fine with it.

"Kay." She says texting Harry back.

"Ye I'll meet u later, and I asked of beck wants to come, he said he will so yeh. You can ask cat if she wants to meet us as well. I know she likes you." Jade texts back.

She places her phone back down and I kiss her cheek, she then kisses my lips which soon turns into a make out section. And then that led to other cloth less activities.

Jade's POV:

I woke up and nudged beck in his chest making him wake up. Ugh! Monday! I hate Mondays.
Beck groans and smiles at me. "Morning beautiful." He says.
"It's Monday." I groan. He kisses me on the lips and made his way  down my neck to my boobs. "Beck!" I moan. "Come on baby girl, we've got school." He says disappointed.

I smirked. "Can't we miss today? I don't want to go!" I complain. I then kiss his neck leaving him a hickey.

"Now I can't argue with that." He says with a smirk as his hands slid up my thigh. "Can we go back to sleep babe? I miss your body next to mine already." Beck says with a smirk. He  pushes me back on the bed, climbing on top of me. And sitting down on my hips.

I nods in agreement, as we both lay back down and cuddling each other.

Omg I'm so sorry this chapters shit. I apologise!!!! I'm just so busy over the last month. I will try to get another chapter out soon I promise. Hope you like this small chapter. Xxx