Chapter 6.

Cat's POV:

Beck walks out of jades room, I wonder what he had said because he just shuffles away from the door scratching the back of his head.

"I'm going to get some food, anyways u guys can go in if u want." He says with his head down.

"Um.. okay man, want me to come with you?" Andre asked.

"Na I would like to be on my own I shall be back in 10" he says before walking away.

"Uh... okay." Andre replies and sits back down in the middle of Robbie and Andre, on the chairs outside of jades hospital room.

"I'm going to see jade alone." I say standing up and walk into jades room.

As soon as jades damaged body comes into my sight, tears suddenly fall from my dark brown eyes. I walk over to the big pink chair on jades bed side. I sit down and grab hold of jades coldish hand. I sniff a bit and with my spear hand I wipe the tears falling down my sad face. I then place my hand over jades and cup her hand in mine, Taking a shaky breath before I spoke.

"Jade please wake up." I begged. "Your my only best friend that I can talk to no matter what! You mite think oh what about Tori or the others, but the truth is Tori will never replace my friendship with you. Nobody will. I've known you for 12 years. Do you still remember how we met?" I ask sniffing at my thought. "You was 5 and I was 4 we'll 5 in a month. We was set homework together, it was stupid stuff really but that's what bought our friendship together. The homework we was set was to take home the classes let rabbit and we had to look after mr sniffles together. We had lots of fun, remember? After that week we started hanging out a lot, and had sleepovers. Well we still do now. I help you through the thick and thin and you do the very same for me. I couldn't ask for anyone more caring than you jadey. I know you don't like me calling you that, but I don't care, your my jadey and only I can call you that. And only you can call me kitty cat. Well me and your little brother." I say before somebody nocks on the door.

A second later the door opens and mrs west pops her head round the corner.

"Hey Cat. How you doing?"Mrs west asks.

"Hey mrs west." I say "I'm a bit shaken up, but I'm going to be sting for jadey." I say.

"Oh please call me Sarah for the millionth time." She begs, oh Ye she wants me to call her Sarah. I forgot. "Same, I just hope she wakes up, I'm going to force John to pay for her to be helped longer than a week." She says and I nod in agreement.

"How's Jem and Jayson taking it?" I ask thinking about jades younger and older brother.

"Jayson is upset and worried but little Jem hasn't got a clue, he thinks she's just sleeping for a long time." She explains.

"Maybe it's better he doesn't know yet." I say wot a sigh.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you back then." She says. "But once your finished talking with jade could me and her father see her?" She asks.

"Of corse. I shall finish up what we was talking about, and then She's all yours." I says and she thanks me and walks off.

"Now where was I?" I ask myself out loud. "Oh Ye! The names. I'm still calling you jadey if you like it or not, anyways your parents wants to speak to you. I shall leave you. Get well soon jadey. Do me a favour, please wake up for me." I say standing up. "Love you jadey." I say, kissing her cold hand and walk out.

Jade's POV:

No cat don't leave me! Come back I remember everything, and I don't mind you calling my jadey. I love you too, I'm trying for you cat, I promise, Every second. Don't go!

She's gone...

Great now my father! Ugh!!

Hey guys I hope your liking the book so far... I am going away for the week so I probable won't be able to update, I shall try because I love writing this. Like comment. And everything u want to do.. ❤️ love you all and thanks for reading