Chapter 8.

Jade's POV:

Ugh I've been in this coma for 6 weeks already! My life's slowly slipping away!

Beck's been visiting me a lot and cat. Also Harry there all worried about me.

There all nice, they've been here for me when nobody else is.

I think beck loves me again. And so do I. Every time he speaks to me and holds my hand, I try to squeeze back! I try my best to let him know I'm here.

Beck's POV:

I just entered jades room, and I'm sat in the pink chair by jades bed. I hold her hand In mine.

I love telling her all our memory's although she won't be able to hear them.

I love her so much. I was stupid to think not.

"Jade please wake up. Let me know if u can here me!" I whisper standing up so I could get a better view of her, I lent in and kissed her forehead, and stroke her hair out of her face.

"I love you jade, I can't live without you! That night at Tori's I was stupid to think that I could. I really do love you! I miss you In  my arms, I miss our make out sections, and yes I do miss our little arguments. Im never going to leave your side ever again!Please jade wake up for me." I say a tear almost escaping my eye.

I sit back down and think to myself.

I look at her paler body, as she's not been in the sun for ages.
God she's gorgeous, my eyes keep resting on her chest. Beck snap out of it! She's in a coma for gods sake!

It's 11:28 almost half eleven at night, I'm so tiered. I'm going to get some rest.

"Jade I'm going to sleep its late." I say making my way over to the sofa in the corner of her room, I turn out the light and wrap myself up with the blanket and pillows I bought earlier.

"Night jade." I say and slowly fall asleep.

_______________________
(Still in beck's POV)

I woke up from my sleep to be met with the light shining through the window, and the noise from jades monitor.

I yawn and walk over to jades side again.

"Morning." I say wiping the sleep from my eyes. "I'm going to freshen up and get some breakfast I shall be back soon." I say leaving her room with grey jogging bottoms and a grey vest and a can of deodorant.

I arrive in the men's toilet down the hall from jades room and I change into the cloths I bought with me and spray my deodorant.
I wash my face and make my way to the cafeteria and grab myself some water and tost.

Once I finish my food I walk back to jades room and put my old cloths in the overnight bag I bought with me. I then walk to jades side and once again grab her hand.

"I'm back." I say with a sympathetic smile,

No answer.

"I miss you talking to me." I say with a sigh.

Knock...knock...

One of jades nurses walked in and walked to my side.

She was wearing a blue top and bottoms and some white shoes. She had blond hair in a high ponytail with a side fringe.
And her name was Lisa, well that's what her name tag said.