Chapter 7.

John jades fathers pov:

I enter jades hospital room alone.
I walk over to her side.

"You better wake up in the next 2 days... because I'm not paying for them to keep you alive." I say harshly.

I had no more to say.

"Sleep tight Snow White." I say then kiss her forehead, which I haven't done since she was a kid. And walk out.

I called her Snow White since she died her hair black. Because her black hair and pale skin reminds me of Snow White.

Jade's POV:

My father just kissed me, eww! Anyways he's gone now.

Something doesn't fell right, it's been playing on my mind since I woke up. I can't quit put my finger on it! Was it from the crash? What even happened there?

I was on my way home from meeting with duke and Harry, I was crossing as the light was red so any cars wasn't aloud to drive.
Oh ye! I had buddy and lucky with me! Are they okay? God if anything happened to them? I don't know what I'll do!!!!

I hope there okay!!!! God body wake up! Ugh I need to know of there okay!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could see them and help! But the only thing I can do it's stay here, and listen to everyone's sympathy.

All my Family and friends came to visit me. They all spoke to me  individually.

And I even heard my mum say that my father is going to pay.

I've been in this stupid coma for 5 days! How much longer?

I'm sorry this is a short chapter, but I've got a bigger and more interesting chapter for you all next xxx