Chapter 10.

Johns POV: (jades father)

I walked into jades room, she was awake and on her phone. She didn't notice me standing at her bed side, so I snatched her phone of her.

"Hey I was on my phone!" She blurted out with anger, she looked worried for a split second when she realised it was me.

"What did you say?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"sorry daddy." Jade said with worry in her eyes.

" that's better jadelyn." I say sternly.

"Whatever." She says rolling her eyes.

"Jade!" I say again.

"Dad!" She says in a childish voice back, mocking me.

"That's enough! If I was you I'll be careful with your actions, because you know where they will lead too." I threatened.

"Ha! You can't hurt me, there's a nurse down the hall, and what you going to say when She asks why I'm all bloody and that?" Jade says with a smirk.

"I just came in to tell you, there letting you go home tomorrow." I start. "I'll deal with your actions when you get home." I say pointing my finger at her.

"I'm not scared of you father, oh sorry should I say 'daddy' " she said making air quotes with her fingers and a smirk still on her face.

"Wipe that smirk of your face young lady, you will suffer your consequences tomorrow." I say and walk out.

I that my so called daughter so much! She will regret the day she was born. Quit frankly I regret that too. I just with she was normal like the rest of our family.

Cats POV:

"Hey jadey!" I said skipping to her side.

"Hey." Jade said with a sigh.

"My brother bit my toe." I giggled. "I also got another bag of bible." I say cheerfully.

"Don't go on about your wired brother please. And you know your not aloud bible." She says with a asides eyebrow.

"Shhh! Don't tell anyone." U whispered loudly.

"I won't don't worry little cat." she says and pats my head like a dog.

"Arf!" I bark, he he, "I'm a dog!" I say and jade chuckles to herself.

"It feels like where back in elementary school." She says. And I nod my head in agreement.

"So when are you able to leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow. At 9, but I have to take things really steady. As I haven't moved around for months." Jade explains.

"Omg yay!" I screamed throwing my harms up in the air.

I'm glad I have my best friend back!