Chapter 13

Warning this chapter there is some abuse in this. So if your not comfortable reading this then don't read this chapter. This is the only chapter with these thing in, well a couple of chapters later... you've been warned.

Jade's POV:

Beck dropped my off at my house so I could freshen up and pack some cloths, while I stay round his. I open the door step inside and notice everything is quiet...

"Jade!" My father yells as I close the door. So much for the quietness.

"Yes father?" I ask as he walks down the stairs in a threatening way. I shuffle in my feet and gulped slightly.

He was now stood right in front of me, if I moved an inch our faces would touch.

"Are you drunk again and where's mom Jason and the squirt?" I ask hoping there outside in the backyard.

"There out. They will be home soon." He starts. "And I'm not fucking drink you bitch!" He said and slapped me to the floor.

I landed on my right shoulder hard. Ouch!

"Ouch! Dad please don't." I plead.

He yanks my up by my hair and pushes me into the wall. I slide down the wall in pain. And my dad starts kicking me in my stomach. "Owww! Dad please stop!" I beg.

"I hate you. Your such an ugly slut." My dad says and punched me in my eye, I fell to the floor then everything went black.

Johns POV:

I walk over to the fridge and grab a beer bottle. I've already had 3 what's the worst one more can do? I pop open the lid and drink my cold beer.

I look at the floor and see my good for nothing daughter. I honestly regret the day she was born. Ugh!

2 minutes has passed and I move onto my second beer. I feel a bit loopy now but I don't care.

Jade's POV:

Once I woke up, I quickly stood. My dad saw me move so he threw the glass bottle at me. It shattered all over my back.

I start to cry harder as my dad called me a nasty peace of shit, and that he wished that I was never born.

Hey guys I'm so sorry I didn't update. I just didn't have any time. I really wanted too, I've just been busy with homework chores school, piano lessons and dance and also a visitor coming round every two nights till late. I just wanted to get something out for you all to read. Hoping your not losing interest. Thanks for reading ♥️