Chapter 9.

Jades POV:

I was led in my hospital bed, like I was for the past 6 weeks Correction almost 7! Ugh it get so boring.

"Jade?" I heard cat say as she, Tori, Trina, beck, Robbie, Andre, Harry, my little brother, my older brother, my mum and my dad walked in.

"Omg baby!" My mum said almost in tears as she ran to my side and started kissing me and giving me lots of hugs. Gross!

I immediately grabbed the controller by my bed and spammed the big red button, which alerts the nurses to come help you.

"Jade stop pressing that damn button." My dad said walking up to me and snatched it away.

"Jadey!" My little brother Jem squealed running to my side followed my Jayson my older brother.

"Ugh why are you all here? And why bring Trina? Nobody likes her!" I asked irritated.

"Hey are you all going to let her say nobody likes me?" Trina questioned.

The room fell into an awkward silence...

"So?" I asked trying to get somebody to spill the beans.

"Well you see beck texted everyone saying you've woke up, so we decided to come visit you. And Trina we tried getting rid off. But it didn't go so well." Tori explained.

I rolled my eyes. "I wish u did try harder to get rid of her." I say with a smirk.

"Ha." Jayson laughed. "She's still got the attitude." Jayson chuckled.

"What's going on jade?" Lisa jades nurse said as she ran to her room.

"Oh nothing, don't worry. She was just joking." Andre said while admiring Lisa.

"Mum what's happened to buddy and lucky? Did they get hurt?" I ask trying my best not to cry.

"They're fine they didn't get hurt. They just got a few scratches on there paws, from the glass when they ran to you after you got hit and that's all. They didn't get hit by the car." My mum said in a calm voice.

I sighed in relief.

"It was lucky harry here saw you and texted us all sooner than the hospital would." Cat said patting Harry on the back.

"Thanks, Harry." I said smiling a bit.

Beck's POV:

"Umm. We bought you flowers. There from all of us. There to replace the ones that died yesterday." I say handing her the
12 red roses.

"Thanks guys." Jade said with a smile. I missed her smile.

God she's so gorgeous! I still don't know where we stand in our relationship, I kissed her and told her I constantly love her and that when she was in her coma. Yesterday when she woke up we was talking and that but not so much. As she got tired from lack of sleep. Although I don't get how she was there she was asleep for 7 weeks right?

Once everyone left to get some food, I stayed and sat next to jade again, like I did for the past 7 weeks.

"So how was you tiered yesterday? You had 7 weeks of sleep right?" I asked trying to start up a conversation.

"No I didn't get any sleep. I was awake in my mind, but couldn't escape." She explains. What if she Heard what I said to her? Oh...

"Oh ok." I say. I need to make a move to get her back! But how? I took her hand in mine once again and I spoke the word that came to my mind. "jadelyn Elizabeth August west, I was an idiot for letting you leave. And I still beat myself up inside, everyday. I was stupid to think I can live without you, Truth is I can't. I love you jade. I really do love you! I miss you In  my arms, I miss our make out sections, and our little arguments. Im never going to leave your side ever again! Please take me back jade!" I look deep into her eyes. And she smiles a bit.

Jade's POV:

"Please take me back jade." Beck pleads.

There was a slight pause before he spoke again.

"I've missed you." He says hoping that I will take him back.

I smile slightly and my heart skips a beat. Fuck! I'm still conected to this monitor! Fuck my life! Shit he can hear my heart when it races or something! Ugh!!!!!!!!!! God help me! I beg!

What do I say?

He broke my heart, and left me to fight on my own. But he was always by my side when nobody else was, well part from Harry and cat. I love him so much. I can't control myself!

"What you gonna do about it?" I reply to his last comment with a smirk on my pale face.

Beck said nothing he just smiled, suddenly his lips crash against mine. Shoot! the heart monitor!

"I love you." Beck said as he broke the kiss.

"Love you too." I said smiling properly. I'm so glad were back together!

"Oh and I did notice the heart monitor rise when I kissed you." Beck teased.

"Shut it!" I said and playfully slapped him.

Sorry this is a short chapter, I'm staying at a friends house for 2 days. I just wanted to get something out there for all of you. Xxx