Chapter 4.

Harry's POV:

I hear some screams and cars honking down the road. So I decide to take a look, and see what's going on.

I reach the end of the street. To see traffic and and a crowd of people standing in a circle at the traffic lights. I walk a little bit further and I notice people crying and others on the phone. I push through the crowd and there's a girl on the floor, she's all bloody her hair streaming all over her face, and she looks like she's dead.

I look over to and notice a guy sat on a bench with jades 2 dogs. I look back at the unconscious body. Omg! Feel like I'm about to trough up. Tears roll down my face and I rush to her side.

Duke trots over to lucky and buddy. The guy holding the two dogs tried to shoo him away.

"Look after him for me." I yell at the guy, and he nods then grabs dukes lead.

I pull my attention back to the girl on the floor, tears still streaming down my face.

"Somebody call an ambulance!" I yell.

"There on their way." A girl says to me.

"How long?" I ask.

"5 minutes away." The girl says.

The girl everyone is worried about the girl some guy ran over. Why her? Why jade? Yes it's jade.

She's lead on the floor, cuts scars and bruises all over her even Paler body. Her hair streaming in her face and shoulders. Lots of Shards of Glass poking out her skin. I can tell she's in lots of pain.

I can see her phone on the floor next to her. I quickly grab it and try to unlock it. But there's a password.

Ugh what could it be? Omg I'm shaking so bad I can barely type.
I typed down my first guess. "Buddy and lucky." As she loves them so much. "Incorrect pin" ugh! What did she say her favourite thing in the word was?
Coffee and scissors! I quickly typed In "coffee and scissors." And her phone unlocked. I sighed in relief and pressed on the phone app. I scrolled down to her favourites list.

I emedietly call everyone on her list. That's cat, Tori, beck, Andre, Robbie, mum and her older brother. I call cat first.

"Hello jade!!" Cat squealed.

"Um it's not jade." I say down the phone.

"Well then who is it? Liam?" She asks.

"Are you with any of jades friends?" I ask.

"Yes I'm here with Tori, Andre, Robbie and beck. Oh also Trina but she's upstairs. Why?" She explains.

"No time for questions! Jade got hit by a car. When she was walking her dogs. I'm guessing she was walking across a ride at the lights and some lunatic drove into her." I explain and I can hear faint cries from the other end of the phone.

"Is she at the hospital?" Cat asks.

"No but the ambulance is on their way. Meet me at the hospital." I say and hung up.

Cats POV:

"Is she at the hospital?" I ask.

"No but the ambulance is on their way. Meet me at the hospital." This guy says then hangs up on me.

I start to ball my eyes out. How could someone do that to my best friend jadey? I hope she's okay!Everyone rushed over to me and asked what's wrong.

"Cat you okay what's wrong?" Andre asked as he patted my head.

"It's, its jade." I shutter.

"What about her?" Beck asks me with a raised eyebrow and concern all over his face.

"She got hit by a car." I cat and more tears fall down my face.

"Omg!" Tori says with tears in her eyes and her hand over her mouth.

Everyone was shocked but beck was the most.

"Lets go to the hospital too see her!" Robbie said and started walking out the door.

Everyone followed him, until we reached beck's truck. We all hoped in and beck started driving as fast as he can. We eventually arrived at the hospital. We all sprinted inside, and approached the receptionist.

"Excuse me, where's jade wests room?"Andre asks.

"Jade west? She's on her way in, she will arrive shortly. In the meantime you can sit in the waiting area." The receptionist says and points to the waiting area with her pen.

"Okay thanks anyways." Tori says and holds my hand for support.
We all sit in a huddle. All hoping jade will be okay.

Then the doors open, and doctors and lots of paramedics rush in pulling a trolley, with jade laid on it. We all rush over to them.

Jades got tubes sticking into her and lots of machines connected to her as well. She's got a orange pad box thingy strapped around her lower leg and also a neck support thing on. And she's got a oxygen mask on. She's got scars cuts and bruises all over her body. She's got lots of tiny shards of gals poking out of her back and belly, she's also got blood streaming down her face from s deep cut in the side of her forehead.

Beck, me and Tori gasp in shock and horror. And Robbie and Andre stand silent, wiping a few tears away. I start to cry even harder.

We all look up to see a boy, a year older or younger than us walk up to us. May they the guy who was on the phone.

"Who are you?" I ask puzzled.

"My names Harry smith. But you Can call me Harry. I'm one of jades friends. Just before she got hit she met up with me in the park so our dogs could play." He explained.

"Okay, its nice to meet you." Beck says shaking his hand and so does Andre and Robbie.

"You know, jade will make it through this you know? She's a fighter." Beck says not losing hope.

And Tori looks at him with jealousy in her eyes.