Chapter Twenty One

"Enough." I said with a voice not my own. It was laced with hundreds of voices. My tone deepening far beyond what a human would normally be capable of.

The staff stopping abruptly above my head as if stopped by an unseen force. The staff seemed to be fighting the force as it began to splinter and break. Then power erupted throughout my body.

The staff began to shake with the force exerted upon it from all sides. As the top began to bend backwards, snapping and cracking at the point of the bend, loud thundering could be heard.

The sky darkened as thick dark grey clouds formed out of nothing. The bright blue cloudless skies now nothing more than a dark grey. Lightning rippling across the clouds surface. Each lightning strike bringing forth a louder thunderous clap.

The sand within the arena began to slow rise into the air. As if the gravity itself was being affected. I could feel my eyes heat up, not noticing or realising the bright neon purple they have change to. Power flooded through my system at the same time anger burst forth. Flooding my system making it everything I knew and could feel.

As the sand began to rise, so did the remaining four fighters. They were trying to move, but the force control them was far more than they could fight against. No amount of power they tried to use could ever overcome the anger I felt. The anger at my own weakness. My own uselessness. At the betrayals that I suffered through. At the loss I had to contend with. Everything angered. Especially the fact that my own father hated my very existence.

If he would not recognise who I am to him, then I will show the world what happens when you go against me. I will show the world what has become of the great Quin's son. The one he abandoned. The one he made an enemy of.

The men hovering rose about a meter or so, while the sand rose and dispersed, still allowing for field of vision to be acceptable. The man before me had fear coursing through his veins. I doubt he had ever felt something so powerful. I looked passed him noticing that I was facing the announcers box, the looks of fear on all the judges and the audiences faces were the wood to my fire. They would pay. They are going to pay. No one uses me as such. I will not be a disposable toy for them anymore.

I could see the uncertainty and the fear within Rosalie's eyes. It made me content. All the love I once thought I felt for her, was long gone. She took everything from me. And now she has Julie. I cannot and will not accept that. Julie is mine and no one else can have her.

I turned my attention back to the man in front of me. He tried to release his staff. He tried to flee. Nothing was working. He was routed to the spot.

Suddenly the staff snapped sending a shockwave outwards, throwing both the sand and the other four men towards the arena walls. Embedding the men into the walls as if they were apart of them the entire time. All four lay within the wall lifeless. The force of the impact quickly disposing of their lives.

As the staff snapped, I rushed forward, grabbing the man by his throat forcing him backwards. We flew the remaining distance to the announcers box. Forcing him into the wall, cracking beneath the impact. He coughed up blood as his consciousness failed him.

With a squeeze of my hand his neck broke.

I swiftly turned and walked to the center of the arena, now void of all sand, showing the cemented floor beneath it.

I felt a tug towards the heavens and noticed that I could feel the water within the clouds. I could feel the connection that allowed me to move it according to my will. I could even feel a tug towards each strike of lightning. As if it was calling to me, wanting to be apart of me. With each stroke, that feeling grew and grew.