» Book 2 - Chapter 14 «

Xiumin's POV

I didn't expect that coming to HongKong would lead everything to this. I'm so scared because we're going to visit Jackson's uncle.

Incoming Call
ChenChenBoi is Calling
Accept | Reject

"Hey Xiumin! We only have 1 week for our vacation. Just calling to see if you're--"

I cut him off and shouted, "I'm seriously not fine, Chen! Everything is a mess!"

Jackson noticed that I was nervous and mad at the same time. "Hey, hey, hey. Chill there, Xiumin. We can solve this. Trust me." He said, still looking at the road.

"Is that Jackson?!" Chen exclaimed from the phone. "OMG! Hi!"

Jackson giggled, "I'm not Jackson. I'm Xiumin." He tried to imitate my voice and make me laugh but it sadly didn't work.

"You know what, Jongdae? Let me stop calling you, okay? Shut up and have a life." I said in irritation.

"Okay, hyung! Bye!" He ended the call and finally, I can breath again.

We stopped the car in front of a tall building and sweat was literally covering my face.

Jackson noticed it and took out his handkerchief and wiped ny face with it. "Yah! I can do it alone." I said trying to sound like I'm reminding him that I'm his hyung for God damn sake.

We entered the building and everyone turned their shockes heads to Jackson.

"Mr. Wang! We did not expect you to come. Are you here to have a talk with your uncle?" Asked one of the workers.

"Yes, and just call me Jackson." He said and rolled his eyes and gestured me to come with him.

"And you are?" The same worker asked. Before I could reply, Jackson spoke, "Xiumin. EXO's vocalist. Now let us go." He said then dragged me off.

Others were shocked and I felt my cheeks burning from embarrassment. How could Jackson have the nerves to do that?

I followed him to the highest floor of the building. Not again!

Before he opened the door, he stopped to look at me, "Be confident. It's just like you're on stage. Show your straight face," he said.

I nodded my head in other ways of saying I understand on what I should do.

He immediate opened the door to see his uncle reading newspapers.

He stopped from what he was doing and gave out an evil laugh. "My son, I knew you would come," he held Jackson's shoulder but he shoved it away only to get his uncle a shocked face.

"I am not your son. I am a complete stranger to your family," said Jackson with range on his face.

His uncle Johnny rolled his eyes and laughed, "And who is this boy?" he pointed to me.

"He's my friend!" Jackson replied.

His uncle looked at me from head to toe, "He's ugly and unpopular. Are you perhaps.. gay, Jackson?"

Jackson was out of words but one that was powerful was a push from all his might. His uncle fell backwards and hurt his back.

He stood back up and gave out a proper posture, "Fine, let's make a deal. Your father will give his company to me or your precious girl will die."

Die?!

"What do you mean die?!" I gave out the courage to shout at him.

"Woah ugly kid. You stay quiet there," he continued, "Come, she's just in there," he pointed to a room and it had a skull on the door.

I gulped and followed him in.

When he opened the door, I saw a girl sitting on a chair with he hands tied up at the back.

"Min Na!" I called out for her name and her eyes turned to look at me. Before I could run to her, security was on the way.

"It's not easy, litte boy," Johnny said.

He came closer to my ear with Jackson beside me doing the same thing.

"You will suffer with her."