» Book 1 - Chapter 5 «

Min Na's POV

I woke up early this morning at 5:00 am.

I woke up just because of Minseok. He said he'll bring me somewhere.

But it was Monday and my sister is going to get the results. I'm so confused of today.

Suddenly, my brother opened the door.

"Oh hey early bird! Why so early? You always used to be the last one to wake up when we were little." My brother chuckled.

He really remembered those memories we've cherished with each other.

"Oppa!!" You faked a cry then hugged him.

"What happened here?" He patted my back.

"Oppa! Minseok is taking me somewhere and then Kisha is going to see her results! This is confusing me!"

"Min Na, you're a lucky fangirl. You just saw him the other day then he protected you. Why not hang out with him? I mean, I can take her to the hospital." My brother smiled.

Such a sweet brother. He knows my happiness and my sadness.

"Thanks, oppa!" You smiled then left him.

After preparing, you went down to eat breakfast.

"Seems like someone is happy." Kisha eyed on me from head to toe trying to think what made me happy.

"Duhh. Who wouldn't when your Ultimate EXO Bias is inviting you somewhere and he said It's a surprise??" You fangirled like crazy in front of your younger sister.

"As if he likes you back." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not looking forward for him liking me back. I'm already contented with him being my friend. Besides, if he will like me back. I'd be the happiest girl alive!"

I saw my sister feel really disappointed. "If ever you're together with Minseok Oppa and I'm gone, please love each other very well. That's the only thing I ask from you. If your relationship doesn't go right, just visit my grave and stay there for a while."

I was speechless. I didn't expect my sister like this. She would always tell me to think of positive things and to forget the negative.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

You opened it and saw Minseok oppa and a girl. The girl brought the bouquet of flowers. Probably it was from Minseok.

She was so clingy to him that it made you jealous.

You just stared blankly at the two in front of you.

Minseok's POV

I bought a beautiful bouquet of flowers for Min Na. She'll definitely love it.

When you turned around, you were surprised to see an old friend of yours.

It was Andrea. She was a very close friend.

She was very smart. She was known to be the prettiest at school along with me as the most handsome. Everyone shipped the two of us, but I never had feelings for her.

All boys kept on glaring at me when I pass by the hallway.

Going back to Andrea, she was all grown up and looked even prettier. I love the way she wears a white dress with sandals and her hair is properly made.

"Hey Andrea. I guess you remembered me, right?" You giggled.

"Yeah, umm. Oppa, are you going somewhere?" She noticed me in my suit.

"Ugh, yes. Why?" You confusingly asked her.

"Maybe I can help you stay away from your fans, and you might need this.."

She handed you a cap and a face mask.

You smiled at her. "Thanks, Andrea. You're the best!"

"But, you can take it off when you arrive on where you want to go."

You got inside your car along with Andrea. You were laughing and smiling with her. You talked about your life and future, your likes and dislikes, and many more.

"You're so funny, Xiumin!" Andrea laughed.

You didn't get used to your old friends calling you Xiumin. It was your stage name and you use it only to fans.

"Andrea, call me Minseok. Just Minseok."

"I'm your fan Xiumin! Don't you remember when I always like to talk about you when we were still cladsmates?" She got disappointed.

I remember those days when everyone liked to hang out with me.

"I do remember... Well, aish! Fine! Call me Xiumin then!" You looked at her and she was finally satisfied.

"Yay! I'm really happy now oppa!" She smiled like a kid who finally got its toy.

"Yah! When did you call me oppa before?" You asked her. I didn't get used to her saying Oppa to me.

But you have to accept fans especially this girl beside you.

You talked as if there wasn't an ending. You both arrived at Min Na's house.

"Is this where you wanted to go?" She asked getting out of the car.

"Yeah. I planned to bring her somewhere." You smiled thinking of the both of you and Min Na happy together. You also got out of the car.

Andrea sighed. "Is she pretty like me?" She unexpectedly asked.

You widened your eyes. "What??"

She just smiled then walked to the door.

She clinged to your arm and that made you feel uncomfortable. She brought the flowers and chocolate you bought Min Na.

You knocked on the door several times. Min Na opened the door and you were speechless.

You were in awe. She was very pretty. I love her outfit.

But, she was disappointed. Did I do something wrong?

She eyed the flowers Andrea brought.

Was she jealous?

She was so cute in pouting. Kyeopta!

"Jealous?" You giggled.

Min Na's POV

"Jealous?" He giggled.

Yes, I was really jealous. A girl bringing a bouquet? It was too much.

Wait, what am I thinking? He's a Kpop Idol. He's not supposed to date anyone especially an ordinary girl.

"N-no.. I'm n-not." You stuttered.

"Alright then. These are yours." Minseok said while the girl gave you the bouquet and chocolates.

Oh! So it wasn't hers. It was for me all along. Damn Min Na. You're so stupid.

He gave out his hands and smiled.

Dang that smile always hits me. His smile is so shiny like the sun.

You were about to give your hand to him when the girl stopped you from doing so.

"Let's go then." She smiled bringing Minseok with him.

I was really jealous, again.

Questions were filled in your head.

"Is that Minseok's girlfriend?"

"Did they enjoy with each other when they went to my house?"

And so on. It was killing you.

You got back to your senses when Minseok called your name.

You ran to the car and got in.