✔️ » Book 1 - Chapter 2 «

Bringing these 2 luggages makes me feel tired. Why now when my life went perfectly smooth?

I hailed a cab and went to the hospital.

"Excuse me. Is there a patient named Han Kisha?" I asked the nurse who was passing by.

"Oh, I just visited her. Room 304," she bowed and I did the same.

When I found their room, I immediately hugged Kisha.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" My worried self asked her. I could feel Kisha getting sadder every second when I hug her even tighter.

"I'm fine. Getting healthier by now. Didn't mom tell you that you're travelling with me to Seoul until I'm fine? Anyway, you don't know if you'll meet Minseok or I'll meet Taehyung." She said which made you laugh a bit.

"Trying to make me feel better, huh? Well, yes, I'm going there not for you, but because I'm meeting my ultimate bias," I teased my little sister, earning a pout from her.

"I thought you were concerned at first, now you're getting meaner. Move away from me. I might get your diseases," she pushed me and I laughed at her comeback.

We calmed down a bit, until she faced me, "Lucky for you you're leaving work."

"As if you're not excused in class." I replied to her. Mom and Dad arrived as a perfect timing to our conversation. Who knows? We might get into a quarrel soon.

"We came to say goodbye. Never forget to call us if you're in need," Mom reminded.

I approached mom and dad and gave them a hug, a sign of goodbye.

"Mom, dad take care!" I told them.

The hospital then got Kisha ready for her travelling and so a few hours later, we arrived in Seoul.

We immediately went to the hospital. Sadly, the doctor said that on this part of time, no visitors allowed.

Did this doctor forget that I'm her sister?

To save up some time, I tried contacting your brother while walking on the road. I rode a taxi to SM Entertainment for a quick vacation.

The taxi driver stopped you across where the building was. By the look of it, it felt like your dreams came true. Since I was a child, I never got the chance to travel to Seoul while being a K-Poper. It has been a while. My parents weren't fans with those kinds of music so this building to me never existed.

The excited me couldn't wait to be there, but at the same time I needed to call JB. Crossing the street wasn't a big deal, not until a huge truck was approaching you.

"Watch out!" Someone from behind shouted.

The next thing I knew, I was on the other side of the road. My heart was beating rapidly.

"Miss, are you okay? You should remember that it's still not safe even if you're in front of SM," I heard a man speak.

"Yeah, I'm--" I then paused. His face glowed under the shining sun while he was kneeling to help me up. He had this mask and a cap that covered his face to cover his identity. It's as if this man was..

"M-mins-seok?" I stuttered in front of him. Oh my, this was the man of my dreams.

He stood up and sighed, "Shoot, I just got exposed once again.

"It's fine. I'm not gonna show off to others that you saved my life." I blushed and held my arms, softly smiling.

"Good. I'll be going then. Always make sure not use it when crossing, okay?" He pointed at your phone.