» Book 1 - Chapter 11 «

Min Na's POV

I'm in the private plane right now. My words were really that sharp. I can't believe I said those kinds of hurtful words to Xiumin.

I didn't notice that tears were streaming down my face non stop. "Stupid Min Na. You broke the person you admire tho most's heart! He confessed yet you didn't accept it. And now, you're crying?" I blamed myself a million of times.

Taehyung suddenly grabs your hand. "Don't think about it. Anyways, I'm here." He intertwined his fingers into mine.

Something doesn't seem right. It's like something or someone is telling me that what I'm doing is not a good decision.

Taehyung's POV

Minutes later, a head was resting onto my shoulders. I looked at who it was and it was Min Na. Such a cutie.

I just stared right on her face. She's really angelic. I love her facial features.

My mind were on positive things. The way she disagrees to Xiumin hyung's confession, when she said the things coldly to him, and when he cries just to get her. I'm just proud to take her heart.

Randomly, Kisha coughed. God, I forgot she's here.

"So Taehyung oppa, let's eat at my house when we arrive and then you can go anywhere you want afterwards." She smiled to me.

"Sure! No problem at all." I smiled back.

"Passengers, welcome to Daegu."

I got so excited and almost jump out of my seat. Can't wait to bring her with me.

Min Na's POV

"We're here?" I asked Taehyung. I woke up because of that flight attendant's announcement.

He nodded his head. "Yes, let's go!" He pulled me and Kisha out of the plane.

*I wonder why he's excited.*

We took a bus going to our house to unload our things.

"This is our house Taehyung. Kisha and I both live here." I showed him.

He nodded and got inside.

"Mom, Dad! We're here!" I shouted.

They hurriedly ran downstairs and hugged us.

My mom didn't even stop pecking my cheeks. "Gosh Mom, why so excited?"

She just chuckled. "I just miss my baby." She pouted.

"I'm not falling for your pout mom. And I'm not a baby either." I explained.

My dad eyed Taehyung. I can see how nervous Taehyung is.

"Oh! Mom, Dad, this is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." I introduced him to my parents.

He bowed. "H-hi."

"Your boyfriend?" My dad asked pointing at Taehyung.

"ANDWAE!" My sister shouted as a response.