» Book 2 - Chapter 12 «

Min Na's POV

I was texting inside my room and I heard like someone slipped beside it.

"I'll check on it later." I lazily told myself.

You know what, I haven't gotten inside Jackson's room. Maybe I should see what's inside. My mind kept on telling me.

I was so curious that my lazy side faded.

I opened the door and to my surprise, I saw..

"Xiumin? Chelsea?"

I called out their names.

They turned to face me and they were in total horror.

"N-no, t-this is n-not what it l-looks--" Xiumin stuttered but I cut him off.

"Why didn't you tell me you both were dating in the first place?" I asked trying to stay calm and not show my emotional side.

Chelsea stood up from the bed. "No Min Na, this was just a dare." She explained but I shoved her words off of my mind.

"You liars! I never wanted to make friends or be dating any stupid idiots in my life! You know that! And you both tricked me! This life I'm handling is not easy!" I said then ran outside--

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Never wanting to see them again.

Xiumin's POV

I was shocked when she immediately left.

"Min Na!" I called for her name and wanted to run after her, but Chelsea stopped me.

"This is it, Xiumin." She sighed. "I did something horrible in my life again."

I was confused but still wanted to run after Min Na.

"I will let you go. But before that, I know you hate me right now." She said. "I want to tell you that I don't want to do the same mistake in the past." She continued.

"But, I'll tell you the whole story later." She said then let go of my arm.

I glanced at her before I left.

I ran outside and saw no one but strangers walking around the neighborhood. "Aish! This is no use!" I screamed.

The other Chinese were looking at me weirdly because they couldn't understand any Korean.